The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Logan would still get it.

Love it when Logan's on, blurring the lines between the end of MOTD and the start of a pre-bed wank.

Undermined by lottery winning clubs with unsustainable financial models.

Aye.

Still really really should have won it last season, their collapse was rather absurd, if they'd kept level heads over the last stretch they should have won but instead finished 12 points off as you say (forgot it was that much)... but not really worthy title winners, nor were Man U or Chelsea though, such an oddly short on quality year.

Wenger has made mistakes, something Nasri said rung kinda true oddly, that Wenger was too kind on young players not making the grade, still giving them game time etc. See why since that's most his schtick, but he has seemed to rely on players who just aren't good enough. However inevitably the lack of wages to pay has meant that they can't hold players long enough, and finding another Fabergas will be one in a million, now they have to try and convince Gotze to come to London for much worse wages than he'd get elsewhere and struggle to make the champions league. They'll lose Van Persie in the summer, can see them becoming a mid table club. I do expect the big money to dry up eventually in Premier League but doubt in Wenger's reign.

City and Chelsea finished on 71 points last season. We managed the same figure with Dabizas and O'Brien in the centre of defence.

The 'oil money' shouldn't have hurt Arsenal as much as it has.

tbf we had spent money elsewhere on the team. had we to compete with those types of club then i doubt we'd have achieved what we did.

(is this a deja vu moment as i'm sure i've posted very similar before ?)

Can't stand it when players don't smile when they score. Celebrate a bit ffs. You've just scored the winner, with like 5 minutes to go, your first win in a few weeks. So what if you don't play every week.