Pardew on Total Sport tonight

Big Geordie

Wanted to keep Nolan, but had to concede to the club.

That's hardly what he said..

What I heard.

But you're cherrypicking. There was a lot more said than that. Can't quote verbatim now - have to hope for listen again.

You don't think Pardew wanted to keep Nolan??

Quite honestly, I think he was happy enough to lose him, wouldn't have minded him being here another year maybe but that in itself posed problems. My feeling.

Guest Thump 1892

"He swore when he said it so I can't repeat [...] he'll give everything for the club."

What was actually said: "I'm going to grab this club by the clubs, ram my sperm rifle into it's starfish and thrust it to the top of the table."

Going on about the £35m going into wages and agents fees. And the training ground.

Don't forget the pens they use to sign the deal. and the paper. Fax machine and phone bill to send the registrations off, Alan's linguaphone course...

"He swore when he said it so I can't repeat [...] he'll give everything for the club."

What was actually said: "I'm going to grab this club by the clubs, ram my sperm rifle into it's starfish and thrust it to the top of the table."

:spit:

Glad to see our scouts actually scouting.. 10 times is a decent amount of effort for a player.

Wonder how many times he watched Tiote?

He watched him when he wasn't even there.