Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Anyone heard that Colo's kids were being bullied at their school?

Just heard through a colleague, who heard from a teaching assistant of another class at the school.

If that's the problem, it can be easily solved.  :tiote:

Anyone heard that Colo's kids were being bullied at their school?

Just heard through a colleague, who heard from a teaching assistant of another class at the school.

If that's the problem, it can be easily solved.  :tiote:

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

Here, lads, anyone heard that Colo's dad has been possessed by an ancient South American demon? My cats mate reckons that Colo has been told to leave the toon by aliens from the future. Apparently that's the only way the possession can be exorcised. Don't shoot the messenger.

Here, lads, anyone heard that Colo's dad has been possessed by an ancient South American demon? My cats mate reckons that Colo has been told to leave the toon by aliens from the future. Apparently that's the only way the possession can be exorcised. Don't shoot the messenger.

Worse then I thought.

Worse then I thought.

This has all surfaced since the Mayan prophecy end of the world thing too, I think you're on to something Inochi.

Is that you womblemaster?

Guest neesy111

It's more plausible than some of the stories I've heard recently.

Hope he stays for your sake.

To his credit, not any single word regarding this has come from his mouth, nor has he committed any act of indiscipline. Had it not been for his dad or the media, you'd never have learnt of this.

I don't know if I should credit him for that. If you're referring to how he's not launching any direct barbs at the club and the fans, then you have a point. However, the way he's kept everyone anxious with his silence just speaks volumes. Wish he would just make a statement to clear things up.

Guest firetotheworks

I know there's a great deal of room for speculation, but in terms of Coloccini as a person, I think we need to keep our thoughts to ourselves until we know more. I mean that in both ways, btw. As in losing respect for him/respecting his professionalism etc.

What I mean is that he could have just openly said he wanted to leave and pull off some shit like sitting out trainings or refusing to play. That while I agree it's stupid to commend somebody for doing what he's supposed to do, there's enough examples out there of footballers doing this kind of shit, and it strikes to me that he wanted to keep this under wraps and not make the fuss/hurt the team.

The Independent have a lot to answer for this window like... assuming they're wrong in this case obviously.

I did say it could all be bullshit just because he was the journo that broke the story meant nowt.