Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Idiots not buying a CB. Total IDIOTS.

Try not to pin that on Pardew, OK?

I'm sure Pardew knew we needed one.

No look further than the Fat Controller and Mr Burns for this one.

Roll the dice... ah f**k we got relegated. Two years on and roll it again and ah f**k we have no CB.

Its not a game of craps you mongs.

Guest ThievingMagpie

Stop being a muppet, no one was available in january that we wouldn't have paid over the odds for.

Stop being a muppet, no one was available in january that we wouldn't have paid over the odds for.

this, and centre backs take a while to settle usually, chances are we wouldn't trust the new guy by now anyway. The fault was not getting one last summer really.

This could easily stall our campaign. Pretty down about it, but oh well happens, it's the reality of our thin team.

Are ridgewell or Mariappa good enough? hmmmmm.

WRONG!

Who said anything about January anyway, this problem was there before the season started. We had 2 fit CBs then also, Williamson was injured remember?

Who's the muppet now?

Liam Ridgewell was. Mariappa was.

Even getting Bassong back on loan would've been a brilliant deal.

Good call, I thought we might have done that. I guess maybe the fact that he shafted us somewhat when we went down worked against him.

Roll the dice... ah f**k we got relegated. Two years on and roll it again and ah f**k we have no CB.

Who would you pick, Aidy 'Mapps' Mariappa or Perch on current form?

Not fussed we lost out of that deal in the slightest.

Perch is playing well but he is no CB. Him and Willo together scare the crap out of me, to be honest.

Imagine if it's Simpson - Williamson - Perch - Raylor  :lol: That could be the worst back four of players not playing horrendously out of position to have ever started a premier league game!

Massive to have Tiote back for this one. Would stick him in there with Jonas and allow Cabaye to get forward again.

Who would you pick, Aidy 'Mapps' Mariappa or Perch on current form?

Not fussed we lost out of that deal in the slightest.

Perch is playing well but he is no CB. Him and Willo together scare the crap out of me, to be honest.

After Collo, any combination with Willo scares me. Whether we brought someone like Mariappa in or not.

Oh, and to anyone putting Bassongs name in the hat. Players available to loan do not go to clubs to sit on the bench just in case we get an injury like this, totally unrealistic.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

He isn't one to get injured and he was meant be out for 3 weeks earlier in the season, if I'm right, and he returned after only missing Norwich (a)