Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I find it unlikely. But it's a scary fucking concept.

In a way, yes.

In a way, it's not scary though, it's totally organic as the next step. After the end of the Carroll and Enrique sagas, so begins a new chapter. We'll be hearing about Colo/Tiote's impending exit for six to twelve months if we're lucky. That it starts now, instead of a month or two into the season doesn't matter that much (unless he goes before the end of this window). I mean, it may very well be bollocks now from this shady Twitter/foreign source, but players of their class don't stay at clubs with no ambition, so one day the source will have substance.

Our frenzied reactions to each drop of reliable information which is subsequently eked out of the mouths, pens and keyboards of those "in the know" in the months to follow will sadly be entirely justified and rational, because we've been conditioned to expect the worst with respect to these things.

http://www.goal.com/es/news/21/fichajes/2011/08/12/2617385/mercado-coloccini-podr%C3%ADa-ser-el-central-que-tanto-busca-el

Bad Translation...

Valencia is looking for a central guarantees to the demanding season ahead. The group was able to sign Rami-white in the transfer market, but still ask for another Unai Emery Central and every indication that it complied with the request of the Basque technical, because it appears that Valencia has reached an agreement with Argentina's Fabricio Coloccini.

Reveals the portal Itasportpress, Valencia got tired of waiting for Mangala and has reached an agreement with Newcastle to sign the experienced central Argentina. The figure is not yet known, but should not exceed 5 million euros due to the difficult economic situation that happens all-white.

Coloccini would that guarantees that both central Unai Emery asked. The Argentine ownership come to fight with Ricardo Costa, as Rami is who wins more whole to establish itself as the undisputed leader of the rear ché.

The Argentine has experience in La Liga of Spain, remember that and wore the shirt of Deportivo La Coruna for three seasons until leaving in 2008 to the Premier League, where he signed for Newcastle and is now about to return to Spanish football to play a Champions League team.

http://www.goal.com/es/news/21/fichajes/2011/08/12/2617385/mercado-coloccini-podr%C3%ADa-ser-el-central-que-tanto-busca-el

Bad Translation...

Valencia is looking for a central guarantees to the demanding season ahead. The group was able to sign Rami-white in the transfer market, but still ask for another Unai Emery Central and every indication that it complied with the request of the Basque technical, because it appears that Valencia has reached an agreement with Argentina's Fabricio Coloccini.

Reveals the portal Itasportpress, Valencia got tired of waiting for Mangala and has reached an agreement with Newcastle to sign the experienced central Argentina. The figure is not yet known, but should not exceed 5 million euros due to the difficult economic situation that happens all-white.

Coloccini would that guarantees that both central Unai Emery asked. The Argentine ownership come to fight with Ricardo Costa, as Rami is who wins more whole to establish itself as the undisputed leader of the rear ché.

The Argentine has experience in La Liga of Spain, remember that and wore the shirt of Deportivo La Coruna for three seasons until leaving in 2008 to the Premier League, where he signed for Newcastle and is now about to return to Spanish football to play a Champions League team.

It's far more pleasing on the eye than a post by neesy.

Not sure even Mike Ashley could be this thick, and that's really saying something. Pardew would surely resign for a start.

I'm not raging yet. :laugh:

I can't even fathom how unbelievably stupid it would be. I mean, we know that they don't understand football, but seriously...surely...

I know some of you would not take this as a postive, but Pardew said in the paper just this morning that two of the positives of the upcoming season are Coloccini and TIote. I doubt he would namecheck a player and we'd sell him a day later.

I firmly believe this to be bollocks.

Everything that has come out of his mouth turns out to be the opposite though,  i'd have been more confident of him staying if pardew had said we will sell Colo.

was about to go to sleep ready for an early start tomorrow, can see me sitting up till this is confirmed or fucked off now

Who could tell you that it wasn't true that you'd trust? :troll:

And also...

http://www.fichajes.com/primera-division/fichajes/ha-encontrado-un-central-el-valencia_34577

After a week in which Valencia has accumulated a lot of news about what the identity of their next booster and if you come to the center of the rear or side, it now appears that the picture could be very close ché gain the services of a central.

This is what ensures the portal Itasportpress, which has published information which reveals that the entire city of Valencia has a deal for Fabricio Coloccini , one of the names that have been considered recently for the rear ché ( see article ).

The Argentine, an old acquaintance of the League club after passing through or as Alaves Deportivo La Coruna in the ranks of Newcastle . He is 29 and last season he started no less than 35 Premier League meetings with the combination of magpies.

For now we must take this information with caution because there is no evidence to indicate that he is chosen by the entity Valencia. In any case, the cited source insists that the transfer would be very close to closing for an amount of about 5 M €.

Here are those quotes from his agent about a week ago...

'Valencia are insisting on signing Coloccini, but Newcastle have just named him captain, which is something that hasn't happened before,' said Fernando Lombilla.

'So it's very complicated. They love him in England and he even has a song they sing about him, which lasts a few minutes.

'But in a sporting sense, Valencia is a bigger opportunity - and they're in the Champions League.

'Therefore, there will be a conflict between the emotional and the professional.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2023285/Valencia-tempt-new-Toon-skipper-Fabricio-Coloccini-Champions-League-football.html#ixzz1Ur3LCVwQ

Could the Enrique transfer have made up his mind?

I'd say wait till it's confirmed before you lambast anyone. With 2 years on his deal I don't think he would sell for £4m.

Agreed, I can't believe for one minute that the club would sell one of our best players the day before the season starts.

:lol:

Not sure even Mike Ashley could be this thick, and that's really saying something. Pardew would surely resign for a start.

I'm not raging yet. :laugh:

I can't even fathom how unbelievably stupid it would be. I mean, we know that they don't understand football, but seriously...surely...

Too stupid hopefully

Guest Chubby Jason

This is brilliant, 80K a week off the books and now he can't he Billy big Bollocks with the arm band. Good business from the big fella.

€5= just over £4m. That is absolutely fucking sickening. If that cunt thinks 80k a week cheaper is nice, try dropping back into the Championship! Surely he'd do everything he can to make sure that never happens again?

But, as they say; if you do not learn from your mistakes, you are doomed to repeat them.