Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Could've done better with the first. Should've cleared the ball and not tried to control it.

Second goal he was the prime suspect. Rodallega was free.

He didn't try to control it. He made a good tackle and got unlucky as the ball rolled to Duff. Second was a great ball by f***ing Duff again would've been hard to defend for even someone taller than him.

Definitely wasn't s*** today. :lol:

The first he didn't try to clear the ball. A little mistake there.

Second, is definitely his fault. G. Nev has pointed it out too. Rodallega was his man and he scored a free header at the near post. That's the defenders fault.

Yeah, the second is his fault, didn't mean to deny that. But he's never been that good defending set pieces. He still had a good game IMO.

Berba is fucking class. What I'd give for someone like him here.

Don't worry, we'd make him look shit.

James Horncastle ‏@JamesHorncastle

More Berba: “People don’t understand that I am a born No10. They see me as a striker because that is where I’ve played all my life.” #Fulham

3h James Horncastle ‏@JamesHorncastle

Berba: “You see games where the ball is flying from one box to another + it makes my neck hurt. That is not football for me.” #Fulham #FFC

3h James Horncastle ‏@JamesHorncastle

Berbatov in #Fulham programme: “I don’t want to watch players puffing around the pitch.”

Guest firetotheworks

Playing like a player with no fear - of losing his place.

A f***ing cowardly defensive show tonight. At fault for both goals. (Tiote is a c*** aswell)

Poor? Yes.

Cowardly? Don't be ridiculous.

A f***ing cowardly defensive show tonight. At fault for both goals. (Tiote is a c*** aswell)

He played a part in both goals, other than that he was one of our better players.

Guest hatem garrincha

He played a part in both goals, other than that he was one of our better players.

Agreed.

Guest ItalianMagpie

He's been quite poor and lacking of confidence after Suarez beat him to score the equalizer few weeks ago. Or maybe right after the red card that kind of upset him, as he admitted. I don't know what happened, but after the Liverpool game he lost it, and often makes mistakes trying to overcompensate, probably to regain self-confidence cause he knows that he's underperforming, but he just ends up in making it worse.

He's the kind of player who needs to be very confident to perform, and now he's not, as simple as that.

It goes without saying that if he keeps playing like this we're screwed.

I think you need to rethink what you typed. Schoolboys wouldn't make the mistakes he made last night. Since the Liverpool game where he spent his time on the pitch trying 'to do' Suarez instead of concentrating on what he's paid to do he's been utter shit. Colo the Clown is well and truly back.

I think you need to rethink what you typed. Schoolboys wouldn't make the mistakes he made last night. Since the Liverpool game where he spent his time on the pitch trying 'to do' Suarez instead of concentrating on what he's paid to do he's been utter s***. Colo the Clown is well and truly back.

You always seem to crawl out the woodwork when things are going wrong.

Overall performance-wise I think he's pretty low down on the list of people to blame for our current slide but harsh truth is he's been at fault for both the winning goals against Fulham and Stoke.

Aye and they've cost us 2 points minimum.

Pardew isn't wrong when he says we need to sort it out defensively. Last year we where good for a cleansheet, then you only need 1 goal. This term we can't keep the goals out and under Pardew we've never looked like staging good comeback victories.

:lol:

Love how some people just creep out of the wood work when certain players have a bad game.

Coloccini was partly at fault for the first goal. Imo he shouldn't have gone to ground. He risked giving away a penalty. Great tackle no doubt it was, but facing the way he did he always risked putting it back into a dangerous area. But then there are 3 other defenders, and 2 midfielders who should have been back there somewhere by then.

100% at fault not marking Rodallega for the second. All started when Simpson remembered he's shagging Tulla for a moment, dallied on the ball and gave it away in our own half. Soon after, Tiote gave away the stupid foul, and they scored.

Other than that, Coloccini was flawless. The effort he put into trying to drag us out of the mire was incredible. Had two brilliant attempts at goal, and if his second had gone in, we'd have been sitting here talking about goal of the season.

Coming on here to have a dig at the skipper, who DID make mistakes, but in context it was the team overall that let us down....have a word man.

Love how some people just creep out of the wood work when certain players have a bad game.

Coloccini was partly at fault for the first goal. Imo he shouldn't have gone to ground. He risked giving away a penalty. Great tackle no doubt it was, but facing the way he did he always risked putting it back into a dangerous area. But then there are 3 other defenders, and 2 midfielders who should have been back there somewhere by then.

100% at fault not marking Rodallega for the second. All started when Simpson remembered he's shagging Tulla for a moment, dallied on the ball and gave it away in our own half. Soon after, Tiote gave away the stupid foul, and they scored.

Other than that, Coloccini was flawless. The effort he put into trying to drag us out of the mire was incredible. Had two brilliant attempts at goal, and if his second had gone in, we'd have been sitting here talking about goal of the season.

Coming on here to have a dig at the skipper, who DID make mistakes, but in context it was the team overall that let us down....have a word man.

Spot on. He made mistakes but was generally class all night.

:thup:

:thup:

He made a mistake that lead to a goal.

The overall team wasn't that bad I thought. Had Colo defended properly we would've been good value for a point. For a team like ours (that struggles when behind) defending properly is crucial. The marking was non-existent and for a senior CB and club captain that was terrible.

Was a good effort by Colo & he showed more attacking verve than the likes of Jonas. But still, he didn't defend well in crucial scenarios therefore he was poor.