Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Don't even know how to react. :yao:

:(

This is how i felt last night and its how i still feel, i'm literally gobsmacked and finding it difficult to put a decent post together on how Colo possibly leaving makes me feel.

I'm just lost for words.

Guest reefatoon

We're in compete disarray. :yao:

I'm unemployed and taking a year out of uni. I have literally no idea what to do with myself today.

Waster

Sorry if Giggs, but preview on official site doesn't mention Colo. Says we are boosted by the return of Papiss, but no mention of our skipper.

Your wrong mate.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130110/uniteds-injury-woes-easing_2281670_3037001

That was yesterday's wasn't it?

This is today's

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Match/NextMatch/0,,10278~3038197,00.html

Is it, ffs. Sorry mate ;).

Although that doesn't really say anything about anyone apart from Debuchy coming in.

Maybe read it all?

Oh ffs.

Why oh why am i such a spacktard.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

We're in compete disarray. :yao:

I'm unemployed and taking a year out of uni. I have literally no idea what to do with myself today.

You lazy layabout  :angry:

I'm so fed up today like :(

If we go through a January window having lost our top scorer and our (until recently) excellent CB and club captain, that's about as bad as it gets.  Especially given the circumstances of each.  Normally losing a player of Demba's quality would net you more than 7.5m. Normally your club captain wouldn't suddenly decide he has to go to South America.  We are not normal.

I can only hope the French connection in the dressing room is very strong indeed.  Hope Yanga-Mbiwa or Sakho is on the way along with Remy, M'vila, whoever else.  Otherwise we are really, seriously le fucked.

Can already hear pardew on the 1st feb.  "Unfortunately we couldn't get those extra bodies over the line but at least we managed to keep hold of Colo, he's very important to this team, to this club, to the fans...they really love him up here.  He's had some problems and it's affected his form, but we think we're past that now and him coming back to his usual self will be like a new signing because we was struggling"

Can already hear pardew on the 1st feb.  "Unfortunately we couldn't get those extra bodies over the line but at least we managed to keep hold of Colo, he's very important to this team, to this club, to the fans...they really love him up here.  He's had some problems and it's affected his form, but we think we're past that now and him coming back to his usual self will be like a new signing because we was struggling"

What are you suggesting, that the club has engineered this so that they can claim credit for keeping him, and avoid signing anyone?

You mad.

Feb 2nd - Coloccini moves on an emergency loan to San Lorenzo.

Oh God, yes. Pardew's grasp of English is disgusting. 'We dittent 'av that little bit of, umm, magic or luck today, and once we went a goal behind we wasn't able to respond in the correct fashion. Goutierrez is looking at another week or two in the treatment room' OH SHUT UP ALAN.

What are you suggesting, that the club has engineered this so that they can claim credit for keeping him, and avoid signing anyone?

You mad.

no not at all.

You mad.

no not at all.

Oh right, carry on then.

No he's NE reporter for talksport and he talks utter garbage

Considering he used to be NUFC's press officer, his lack of knowledge about the club is astounding.  I am convinced he does no research and makes everything up on the spot as he is factually incorrect more often than not.

San Lorenzo can sign him up at anytime.

The Argentinian transfer window only effect buying foreign players, because Colo is Argentinian then he can be bought by San Lorenzo at anytime.

Why does the president say they only have one week in which to act then?

I don't know, Colo wants to know whats going on ASAP?