Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Ah fuck. I really can't get mad at Colo even if I want to. If the crisis is that bad that he actually feels he is not able to preform at all (which it has looked like a few times this year). We are better off not using him, I really hope this isn't true at all and hope we can help resolve this crisis and make him stay.

Talksport say Newcastle have told them they do not comment on speculation apart from when it's a pro-DL/MA/club opportunity

Helpful

FYP.

The club fell out massively with Talksport when Alan Brazil started telling the world Pardew had fallen out with Ashley and Llambias before the start of the season. I doubt they're pro anything to do with NUFC after the dressing down they go on Twitter by the club's official account :lol:

It's either not serious enough for him to hand in a transfer request, or he's too gutless to do it.

San Lorenzo, himself and sponsors need to come up with a huge chunk of cash or he's here for the next 3.5 years. If he refuses to play then he can go back home, with no further earnings and us holding on to his registration finishing his career.

Lets see how much he doesn't do any of this and is only looking for a soft way out.

Exactly this.

I'm not sure picking him is a good idea, even if we are that badly off at the moment. He could have a feckin mare tomorrow. :(

And if he does, the fans will turn on him like wildfire. It would probably be the end of his time here certainly. Could burn too many bridges. As it stands, there is still a tiny glimmer that this is all bollocks, or that he could be persuaded to change his mind. Fucking dilemma.

It's an awful situation. Still doesn't change the fact that we are gonna have to move very quickly to get other bodies in. Instead of one centre back, we'll need two if Colo buggers off.

Needs to make a statement regardless. Can't be going on like this.

Very difficult one - he's virtually irreplaceable, worth plenty, on a four year deal and we've paid him a massive wedge for the best part of 5 years. If he goes, then we could be in real relegation trouble.

However, sometimes in life things are much bigger than football. If he genuinely is having a family crisis then this needs to be confirmed. Not the details, we just need to hear that it from him that he's asked to leave for that reason.

Until then it is difficult to pass any comment. This speculation isn't helping his cause though.

It's either not serious enough for him to hand in a transfer request, or he's too gutless to do it.

San Lorenzo, himself and sponsors need to come up with a huge chunk of cash or he's here for the next 3.5 years. If he refuses to play then he can go back home, with no further earnings and us holding on to his registration finishing his career.

Lets see how much he doesn't do any of this and is only looking for a soft way out.

This.

I don't think he will leave as the only option is a loan and I can't see Mashley sanctioning that.

Talksport say Newcastle have told them they do not comment on speculation apart from when it's a pro-DL/MA/club opportunity

Helpful

FYP.

The club fell out massively with Talksport when Alan Brazil started telling the world Pardew had fallen out with Ashley and Llambias before the start of the season. I doubt they're pro anything to do with NUFC after the dressing down they go on Twitter by the club's official account :lol:

I meant the club only comments when it's beneficial to themselves.

You've my point by bringing that up n all, they were quite happy to comment on that speculation.

This.

I don't think he will leave as the only option is a loan and I can't see Mashley sanctioning that.

Exactly. Why would Ashley sanction a loan that will, very likely, involve us paying a large portion of the fees? Loan is out of the question, for me.

Imagine he done a Tevez :anguish: I'd be ruined.

Guest neesy111

Can't we just give him time off to sort this crisis out. Rather lose him for 5 games than permanently.

Rather he was unhappy and we didn't get relegated personally.

This.

He's a professional footballer.  He needs to get on for what he's paid to do.

Guest reefatoon

He can ask as much as he likes, there is no way we are going let him bugger off for nowt this month, it would be madness!!

Now man up you curly haired ponce and get on with it.  You have the rest of your life to go back and live in Argentina.

We can surmise until the cows come home but we can't really judge him until we know what this personal issue is. Until then he has my support 100 percent but if it turns out he is home sick or something along them lines then I will lose a lot of respect for him.

Guest reefatoon

We can surmise until the cows come home but we can't really judge him until we know what this personal issue is. Until then he has my support 100 percent but if it turns out he is home sick or something along them lines then I will lose a lot of respect for him.

Well if it is that serious and he really needs to go now, then why doesn't he just retire?  They can't be asking us to help pay for him to go home for nowt, we are not a charity case.