Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest reefatoon

Hopefully nothing happens before the next home game so the fans can give him some vocal support, try and sway him.

Wigs at the ready.

Or just parade a load of dirty birds infront of him and ask him to take his pick, soon forget all about any wife

Guest reefatoon

We've always got Simpson to slot in at centre back

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/04d/593/a73/resized/unexpected-monk-meme-generator-do-me-a-favor-and-get-the-fuck-out-5acdec.jpg?1331684804.jpg

It'll be a loan for the rest of his contract and we dont pay his wages, that way we keep his reg

:scared:

If he's to go that's the best scenario. Not sure how we can get away with not paying him and keeping his reg though since there's no chance San Lorenzo will pay all of it.

And we'll buy his replacement with magic beans?

It'll be a loan for the rest of his contract and we dont pay his wages, that way we keep his reg

:scared:

If he's to go that's the best scenario. Not sure how we can get away with not paying him and keeping his reg though since there's no chance San Lorenzo will pay all of it.

And we'll buy his replacement with magic beans?

They grow in the borehole.

If some of the stuff about him is true mind we should be as awkward as possible with him. We've made him a rich man here, if he wants to leave because he's been a naughty boy, then that's cuntish.

Spill the beans then, what's he been up to???

Nixon's take on things, taken from FB:

San Lorenzo are one of Argentina's big fives. They're doing very poorly in the league right now and aren't blessed financially (despite having a rich owner, Ashley's Argie Cousin?). In fact Colo's given them money in recent times. They couldn't afford to relocate him but are trying (through his Dad, Ex San Lore player, current youth director) to get him to generate the entire move himself.

He couldn't afford to buy himself out, so while he may have asked the club to let him go, they won't. Them saying how much they want Coloccini is no different to you or I saying how much we'd love Andy Cole to return circa 1998/99 when we were pap. It's all been sensationalist pap in the Argentine press lately, and they've been linked with Mauro Cetto a far more reasonable option.

I've heard he's had a few off field issues this season (not the Pardew argument) but to make out like he won't be professional or this is crisis clearly forget being on the brink just before Keegan. Fernando Gago is in a similar situation with Valencia - trying to get a move to Boca Juniors, but remember how bleak financially Argentina is (in general as well as its league) and you begin to see why this is unlikely.

Nothing against the author, but he seems to have just spliced together Argentine tabloid and a bit of speculation.

Are we talking Nixon as in the old poster from here? If so, that carries as much weight as anything posted by the hundreds of users on here this morning. :lol:

Nixon's a journalist now, so I'd take his views on this over the majority here :lol:

Guest Mackem Logic

Sorry if Giggs, but preview on official site doesn't mention Colo. Says we are boosted by the return of Papiss, but no mention of our skipper.

#HeadsGone

San Lorenzo are one of Argentina's big fives. They're doing very poorly in the league right now and aren't blessed financially (despite having a rich owner, Ashley's Argie Cousin?). In fact Colo's given them money in recent times. They couldn't afford to relocate him but are trying (through his Dad, Ex San Lore player, current youth director) to get him to generate the entire move himself.

He couldn't afford to buy himself out, so while he may have asked the club to let him go, they won't. Them saying how much they want Coloccini is no different to you or I saying how much we'd love Andy Cole to return circa 1998/99 when we were pap. It's all been sensationalist pap in the Argentine press lately, and they've been linked with Mauro Cetto a far more reasonable option.

I've heard he's had a few off field issues this season (not the Pardew argument) but to make out like he won't be professional or this is crisis clearly forget being on the brink just before Keegan. Fernando Gago is in a similar situation with Valencia - trying to get a move to Boca Juniors, but remember how bleak financially Argentina is (in general as well as its league) and you begin to see why this is unlikely.

Nothing against the author, but he seems to have just spliced together Argentine tabloid and a bit of speculation.

Are we talking Nixon as in the old poster from here? If so, that carries as much weight as anything posted by the hundreds of users on here this morning. :lol:

Nixon's a journalist now, so I'd take his views on this over the majority here :lol:

Well he was wrong. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

You serious? :lol:

Isn't he just a freelance writer for a few websites? What sources does he have at the club?

Well he was wrong. :lol:

Never mind, just thought it would be good to ge tthe view of a journalist covering the north east who we know a bit better than the rest.

You serious? :lol:

Isn't he just a freelance writer for a few websites? What sources does he have at the club?

He covers north east footy for ESPN, goes to the club press conferences etc.

Guest icemanblue

Nixon used to talk almost nuclear levels of shite when he was on here. You're suggesting his reliability would improve now he's officially a journalist? :lol: