Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

For those doubting the rumours with regards to the tale of the Cramlington girl etc... Hickman was just on TS a few mins ago (thinking/guessing he's played his last game for the club for the record) and it was interesting that he said with regards to his personal problems that probably the whole of the North East know what they are...

key word, hes clueless and always comes across as hating us. At least Edwards who you get a similar vibe from hating us wise gets some of his s*** right

Yeah he never says anything seriously, like its one big joke. I don't rate anything he says and find him annoying. Martin Hardy, Culkin or even Simon Bird are far, far better.

Caulkin, Bird and Douglas are the ones I take most seriously when it comes to how true or not what they write is, the rest are middling (Edwards) to clueless (Ryder) to vindictive (Hickman)

Edwards is the most vindictive. Bird's a cunt, too.

For those doubting the rumours with regards to the tale of the Cramlington girl etc... Hickman was just on TS a few mins ago (thinking/guessing he's played his last game for the club for the record) and it was interesting that he said with regards to his personal problems that probably the whole of the North East know what they are...

key word, hes clueless and always comes across as hating us. At least Edwards who you get a similar vibe from hating us wise gets some of his s*** right

Yeah he never says anything seriously, like its one big joke. I don't rate anything he says and find him annoying. Martin Hardy, Culkin or even Simon Bird are far, far better.

Caulkin, Bird and Douglas are the ones I take most seriously when it comes to how true or not what they write is, the rest are middling (Edwards) to clueless (Ryder) to vindictive (Hickman)

Edwards is the most vindictive. Bird's a cunt, too.

Birds a cunt but often he and Caulkin have the same line on a story

Guest loven Mag 11

No offence but Tiotes Witch Doctor comes across as a mackem, maybe I'm wrong but he always seems to post 'knowledge' of worst case scenarios :dontknow:

Thats because he talks out his arse. Funny because i live in the middle of cramlington, and can assure you that nobody has ever mentioned Colo etc being round here. Oh yeh, apart from the time they were in the Blagdon, then went down to the Plough for a session. Dont talk wet please.

No offence but Tiotes Witch Doctor comes across as a mackem, maybe I'm wrong but he always seems to post 'knowledge' of worst case scenarios :dontknow:

:lol: I'm not I just pass on what I sometimes hear.

I can see why that Colo post seems like a troll though, bloke at work (who I know quite well) seemed adamant about it though, otherwise I wouldn't have even mentioned it. I'm not a regular poster as such anyway.

Thats because he talks out his arse. Funny because i live in the middle of cramlington, and can assure you that nobody has ever mentioned Colo etc being round here. Oh yeh, apart from the time they were in the Blagdon, then went down to the Plough for a session. Dont talk wet please.

Sorry mate didn't realise you were the don of Cramlington and everything comes through you.

Over on RTG he's one of the most hated mags (assuming his nickname there is TWD/TDW after ban).

Sounds just like Paxton...

Guest loven Mag 11

Sorry mate didn't realise you were the don of Cramlington and everything comes through you.

Same for you. You confirmed your stupidity with your 50/50 source on our Debuchy transfer.

Bloke from my work from Crammy says Colo, Jonas and Enrique used to frequent the bars in Crammy and reckons he knows of the lass hes got pregnant, 17 year old.

I'm not even lying, he could be mind, but maybe not.

I didn't even know there was more than one bar in Cramlington. Place must have moved on since I left.

Same for you. You confirmed your stupidity with your 50/50 source on our Debuchy transfer.

Lad has got the odd thing spot on in the past which is all I meant by 50/50.

I'm just going to keep these things to myself from now on, so I don't look like a tit.

No offence intended.

Lad has got the odd thing spot on in the past which is all I meant by 50/50.

I'm just going to keep these things to myself from now on, so I don't look like a tit.

No offence intended.

Good idea. Thanks.

Guest elbee909

My own feeling is that he may have had sudden news of a family member's long term terminal illness, causing a sudden urge to return home etc.  Like I say, just a feeling.

Ed Malyon ‏@eaamalyon

Had an inkling this would happen with Coloccini. Nothing like Tevez situation, the guy has actual problems to deal with bigger than football

john storey ‏@johnstoreys

@eaamalyon aye bucking other women.

Ed Malyon ‏@eaamalyon

@johnstoreys no.

fwiw.

Fingers crossed looks like he is staying.. but we should know tomorrow. Hopefully we have spent the week assessing targets if that does happen. Either way will need replacing in the summer.

If he is playing on Tuesday I hope the fans give him lots of loving.