Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Really relieved about this - Colo leaving could've undermined a lot of the good work of the new signings.

Can live with him leaving at the end of the season if he still wants to - we've plenty of time to identify a replacement and I've a sudden improved confidence in our negotiating team in getting any deals done!

It's great that he's staying until the end of the season, the problem has always been that him leaving at this moment in time would be a hammer blow to the club and would put us a step back after moving a step forward. If he really want to leave come the summer then I'll have no problem with him doing so, hopefully then we will have time to prepare for his exit.

The deflation we'll feel when we lose to Villa on Tuesday  :'(

Good job you're not in the dressing room giving the motivational speech before kick off :lol:

This is exactly the kind of game in FM where everything is set up perfectly and you accidentally forget to do a pre-match team speech.

Good job you're not in the dressing room giving the motivational speech before kick off :lol:

This is exactly the kind of game in FM where everything is set up perfectly and you accidentally forget to do a pre-match team speech.

OH SHIT I FORGOT I BOUGHT SISSOKO

Depressing stuff. Everyone will end up looking like dicks if he just fucks off and we have to start legal proceedings againt an ex club captain.

Hope Pardew can help get his head straight. I've a lot of belief that he's one of the few people who could.

Seems he managed to persuade him we are just as (if not more important) than his family. Well played sir. :clap:

Thanks for sticking by us Colo. :thup:

Or you forget to save and we're left with Simpson and Williamson again :okay:

@LukeEdwardsTele

Have always reported my belief Coloccini would stay. Didn't really have any alternative but glad he's seen sense & committed to #nufc cause

:mackems:

:ronaldo:

Matter of fact I'm sure it was him who wrote that article that we may be hijacked for all the deals we've completed this week as well.