Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I'm fairly sure Cabaye wasn't regular Lille captain.

You're right. Mavuba was Lille captain, Cabaye was his vice-captain and also captained the French U21s.

Does seem to be pretty influential in the dressing room.

I deperately hope Mbiwa can step up, if Colo leaves.

We will be lucky if they decide to sign another centre back.

I'm sure he could also fill Tiotes role as a DM if things don't work out at the back.

Guest strongbow69

I think Jonas will be captain next season.  :troll:

1) He won't.

2) What's remotely funny or witty about that?

put some sugar on that dummy when you pick it back up  :)

I deperately hope Mbiwa can step up, if Colo leaves.

We will be lucky if they decide to sign another centre back.

I'm sure he could also fill Tiotes role as a DM if things don't work out at the back.

No fucking thanks. He's nowhere near good enough in possession for that.

Aye OK, the French league is similar in quality to the PL and all those misplaced passes are Pardew's fault.

We know it, so get back to inventing games that never happened.

Showed up.:lol:

Looking good in possession in France is about as much use to us as Gouffran being a good winger in France. Doesn't mean a thing in this league. Players are in a different league technically, physically and mentally over here.

Looking good in possession in France is about as much use to us as Gouffran being a good winger in France. Doesn't mean a thing in this league. Players are in a different league technically, physically and mentally over here.

:dowiespin:

Are Arsenal not in this league like?

You do realise he was talking about CL when he mentioned Arsenal? In any case I think MBiwa will turn great and you can see that he's very good in possession, it's right now all about adapting he has apses in concentration and does misplace a bit too many balls. I understand your criticism but if you've seen him before and even for us we've seen glimpses of a ball playing defender. In any case I agree we shouldn't consider him as a DM, he is to be the replacement for Colo by what we've seen and I hope a pre-season with the team and some more english lessons will help him out. Have no doubt he'll be one of the best in the league in couple of years.

Um yeah "showed up" feel free to google it, find the synonym, whatever you need to take it on board.

Hahahaha! The last paragraph. Genuinely, you talk utter nonsense. So Cabaye was good in possession on France, looks pretty good here? Remy is doing okay for himself?  You clearly didn't see the arsenal game as you've chosen (quite sensibly) to ignore that jibe. That was the Champions league. Pretty good standard. Not sure how you can comment on the French league when you've quite clearly never watched it.

It's frightening how little you know about football. "Obnoxious WUM". Sounds about right

Aye that's it, the other day I was a cunt, keep the insults coming. We both know there's more chance of you getting a job than saying this rubbish to my face.

All of our players are top quality, as per usual. Can't wait to see what the next bunch of excuses are when AP gets the boot.

Guest icemanblue

Only one way to settle this. We're going to need two microphones and a beat.

Ronaldo's so quick to judge, man.

M'Biwa's a very good footballer who's had to adjust to the league, you can see he'd had his confidence knocked by the pace. You only to see how well he played at left back on Saturday as a sign of is on-ball ability. He was extremely comfortable in possession in all types of scenarios, going forward, when under pressure etc.

I've said that I rate him and he's going to be a great player. I just see his weaknesses as being exactly what a lot of people said were his strengths, namely his physical strength and his passing.

I think Yanga Mbiwa's decision making is his main problem but i expected that when he joined tbh.

Very rare for a 23 year old CB to be immaculate in his decision making, especially while getting used to a new league and language.