Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I've just read what Ronaldo said in the other thread. Don't agree with it at all. Seems like pride clouding judgement.

http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-internacional/inglaterra/Messi-demostrar_0_1046895549.html

Looks like Colo's learned whatever he says gets over here.

"San Lorenzo? I'm happy at Newcastle. I have three years left on my contract."

"At the beginning of the season, for personal reasons, the possibility to return to Argentina arose. There was talk of a move to San Lorenzo with me being a supporter and for the love I have for the team. However as things stand, I'm happy at Newcastle and I have 3 years remaining on my contract. While I'm happy out on the pitch, I'll continue playing. When I stop enjoying it, I'll stop."

For the record I stand by everything I've said about Colo being done as a PL athlete. He's still a good footballer and a natural reader of the game but we'd be far better off investing in a physical defender ASAP who'll encourage Mapou's progression and stop us leaking shit soft goals against the likes of Hull and Norwich.

http://www.topmercato.com/76783,1/sortie-de-vestiaires-avec-fabricio-coloccini.html

"If we continue to put together good results, I think we can get into Europe. The club has often played in the Europa League, but we're aiming for a Champions League qualifying spot. I know the competition will be fierce and many teams can finish in the top 4 but we won't give up."

:smitten:

Absolutely bossed it yesterday.  Playing like he was 2 years ago. Don't agree with the people saying he was finished physically as a premiership player. Hes not changed except mentally he was off, which was effecting his game.