Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

MYM will be in. Putting taylor back in the side will make Pardew look even stupider than he already does if the penny still hasn't dropped.

Pardew's a fucking thick cunt though who doesn't view the side like a normal person.

He is, but someone on his staff must be capable of reading, and if they read this forum then they might have spelled it out for him. Better late than never.

It's blatantly going to be Taylor. :lol:

I don't think so, just reading the the latest posts in the Pardew thread and apparently our collective thoughts are going to be passed on to the boardroom and directors so sense might well prevail :lol:

I don't think so, just reading the the latest posts in the Pardew thread and apparently our collective thoughts are going to be passed on to the boardroom and directors so sense might well prevail :lol:

Thats after the game

Thats after the game

Taylor it is then.

Not my proudest moment - below

I had high hopes for him and was impressed by his early performances. 

It's not all been his fault.  The off field traumas and managerial changes, the lack of any kind of midfield etc have all served to undermine his confidence.

However, he has too many flaws and apperas to have the heart of a goat.

Sadly, he'll have to go.  A real shame as I quite like him.

We could easily get 7 mil for him.  We're the only ones who (wrongfully) think he's shit.

what a ridiculous post.

he's utter wank man, clumsy as fuck and spends half the game on his arse.

Bloke's got most of it off here to be fair :lol:

See you later you mop-haired clogger! Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

He's even shitter than Boumsong. No doubt in my mind. At least Boumsong was quite good at first. Colo had a big part in us being relegated.

We could easily get 7 mil for him.  We're the only ones who (wrongfully) think he's shit.

what a ridiculous post.

he's utter wank man, clumsy as fuck and spends half the game on his arse.

This bloke is average.

He's more Woe than Wow but then Ashley stated that and he knows fuck all about football.

coloccini looked good in a league that is famed for leaky defence's and is nowhere near as fast in pace as this league

he looks so out of his depth, i would rather have dabizas at the back than him

coloccini looked good in a league that is famed for leaky defence's and is nowhere near as fast in pace as this league

he looks so out of his depth, i would rather have dabizas at the back than him

and is nowhere near as fast in pace as this league

as fast in pace as this league

as fast in pace as this league

:pokerface:

So this has been going on a while then

My 7th post on this board, always remember appreciating him showing up and doing his best every week when things were going badly for him and the team, while others hid on the treatment table:

The one thing you've got to say about Colocinni is that he's never hid.  He's never been injured and he does look like he's trying, maybe too hard.  I don't think it's possible that all the injuries we've had this season have been completely genuine so at least Colo's kept fit.  Obviously that should just be a pre-requisite as a professional footballer but we've seen this not to be the case with certain individuals.  I don't even know if Mark Viduka likes football but I'm sure he likes the money.

But yeah he's struggling and I'd definitely go with Beye-S Taylor-Bassong-Enrique as soon as that's a possibility.

There was actually a time on here when I was the only one defending him. He got lots of nonsense in the WBA 09/10 (a) thread after Lawrenson and Shearer talked their usual studio nonsense.

Nah, no way.

There was actually a time on here when I was the only one defending him. He got lots of nonsense in the WBA 09/10 (a) thread after Lawrenson and Shearer talked their usual studio nonsense.

Nah, no way.

With Colo, i thought you had your section who couldn't stand him and wanted him gone when we went down, majority though could still see he was a class act and needed more time.

Pretty much like that article says it’s similar with Mym now. You'll have people like College Dropout who thinks he can't read the game and relies heavily on pace to try and make up for his glaring errors and runs away from defending, but really it's far from the truth and you can easily see the class is there and he is just adapting.

Nah, no way.

You're right, I've always defended him as have others. I recognise that he has faults but they are massively outnumbered by positives.