Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Luke Edwards @LukeEdwardsTele  ·  37m 37 minutes ago

Coloccini's English has really improved since the last time I spoke to him. The club are scared now, from Ashley down. Desperate plea #nufc

The morons will lap that shit up like it's going out of fashion. Utterly desperate stuff from 'men' who can see the writing on the wall and are in full-on damage limitation mode. The fuckers will be diving for cover once Anichebe nods one in from a corner in the 8th minute.

Can't control his wife, now he can't control his signature on Keith Bishop's prose.

Is this the closest you've ever come to criticising him?

I've criticised him loads. I just don't mention it in every post.

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower  4m4 minutes ago

Fabricio Coloccini has penned an open letter to Newcastle fans... pic.twitter.com/OOoeE9enDS

CEQqZVEW0AE1NL5.jpg:large

:spit:

How the hell did they get their hands on the unedited version?

:lol:

Had we had more of that throughout his captaincy i'd give him some slack. As it stands he can fuck off.

More of what, him letting someone else make statements for him? Same as Pardew's post-window statement a couple of years back.

The morons will lap that shit up like it's going out of fashion.

Dunno, Facebook is moron flypaper and even on the official club page you're going to really struggle to find anything but ridicule or derision of the letter in the comments.

The club's fucking bricking it. Unbelievable set of circumstances. And to think just 2-3 weeks ago people were saying there was no chance we were gonna get relegated. Motherfuck. This is some doing, fat boy.

Had we had more of that throughout his captaincy i'd give him some slack. As it stands he can fuck off.

More of what, him letting someone else make statements for him? Same as Pardew's post-window statement a couple of years back.

I meant him communicating with the fans more often, or anyone on the pitch for that matter.

Of course its complete bollocks, more so the fact he never bothers his arse.

"Uncomfortable because this Club doesn't deserve to be in this position, a position that puts its status at risk. And this is what I want to highlight; this is the most important reason for my letter"

Yes you deserve to be in this position you spaghetti haired cunt as this is the result of Ashleys tenure here as you reap what you sew ! :banghead:

Anthony Marshall claiming it was written in Spanish and translated

Would love to see the first version!

Estimado Newcastle,

Por favor, déjame ir de regreso a San Lorenzo por folla bien .

gracias

Colo