Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thought he was going to maul someone after that off the ball incident late in the 2nd half. Linesman saw it, and Pardew saw it, as he was giving the linesman a right earful for 5 minutes. Then Colo came over and gave him an earful in the other ear.  :lol:

Stopped picking him out when naming the best NUFC player in games, because he is always the best one! the other players in our team are basically competing for the runner up, he is that good.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Great performance for a Coloccini. Poor performance for a supposed world class centreback.

Agree, he was fucking shite. Wish we could go for a proper centre half like Huth to partner Saylor.

I don't watch enough centre-backs globally to determine whether or not he's world class, but he is unquestionably one of the best in the Premier League. Struggling to pick which teams he wouldn't be one of the two. Manu maybe?

I don't watch enough centre-backs globally to determine whether or not he's world class, but he is unquestionably one of the best in the Premier League. Struggling to pick which teams he wouldn't be one of the two. Manu maybe?

At the moment, I'd say he'd get in the Man Utd team alongside Vidic, not that it really matters. I'm just glad he's playing so well for us week in week out.

Guest bimpy474

The bloke is so calm and has a calming influance on the whole defence.  Not only that, he can actually start play from the back which is f***ing priceless in the prem.

:snod:

If you take the recent speculation with Liverpool I can't see for the life of me why he'd opt for Liverpool over us at the moment if for the sake of argument Liverpool came in with an offer in Jan as was recently speculated (probably wildly). It could be a strange atmosphere developing at Anfield over the next few months if their results continue as they are.

Guest sicko2ndbest

If you take the recent speculation with Liverpool I can't see for the life of me why he'd opt for Liverpool over us at the moment if for the sake of argument Liverpool came in with an offer in Jan as was recently speculated (probably wildly). It could be a strange atmosphere developing at Anfield over the next few months if their results continue as they are.

Money!