Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

These kind of articles serve one purpose alone.

Come the summer, we'll be hearing a club 'spokesperson' bleating on about how "he was offered a new contract in November."

Been taking some negativity pills this morning?

Nah, just the usual 'FLUFFY KITTEN' pills he's been on since birth.

Haha mate...howay man.

Pardew had explained that this deal is going to take a long time. Colo uses an agent who does not speak English and is based in Argentina, and this agent is difficult to reach and deal with so they are having to hire Spanish speakers to write up and negotiate the contract, and make regular trips to Argentina.

:lol:  fucking hell man, that just sounds so contrived and made up it really has to be true - otherwise no fucker would believe that a football agent who (given that description of his talents and capabilities) can not have a bigger client than colo wouldn't be on the first fucking plane to sort out a new contract offer after his client publicly stated he wanted to stay and considering he'll get 10% of millions of pounds for it

jesus christ

Pardew had explained that this deal is going to take a long time. Colo uses an agent who does not speak English and is based in Argentina, and this agent is difficult to reach and deal with so they are having to hire Spanish speakers to write up and negotiate the contract, and make regular trips to Argentina.

:lol:  f***ing hell man, that just sounds so contrived and made up it really has to be true - otherwise no f***er would believe that a football agent who (given that description of his talents and capabilities) can not have a bigger client than colo wouldn't be on the first f***ing plane to sort out a new contract offer after his client publicly stated he wanted to stay and considering he'll get 10% of millions of pounds for it

jesus christ

still......better than it being willie mckay though.

:lol:  f***ing hell man, that just sounds so contrived and made up it really has to be true - otherwise no f***er would believe that a football agent who (given that description of his talents and capabilities) can not have a bigger client than colo wouldn't be on the first f***ing plane to sort out a new contract offer after his client publicly stated he wanted to stay and considering he'll get 10% of millions of pounds for it

jesus christ

still......better than it being willie mckay though.

well true

i mean though, flogging a dead horse, who THE FUCK is difficult to reach in the year 2011?

i could get hold of my mother on her mobile in less than a minute from 6,000 miles away and these cunts can't get hold of a professional footballers agent? :lol:

if they didn't have so much good grace for the start to the season i'd be calling bullshit on this

they should call up the lad who went around everywhere with Tino to do the translating :thup:

Guest sydneycove

I assume he deals with a lot of smaller lower division clubs in Argentina so he probably travels a lot and mobile service out that way would be shit.

It's bullshit, man. Get him on a plane business class, book him into a nice hotel while everything's getting sorted. Get it done in a few days.

nah :lol: hire some spanish speakers in england to translate the contract and send it over by carrier pigeon or summik instead

as i said before too, even if he's dealing with lower league SA players all the time how many of them would it take to match a deal like colo is supposedly being offered?  in the real world everything would literally be dropped in a heartbeat and he'd be on the next plane

mind he looks like a busy bloke:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/marcelo-lombilla/details/berater_509.html

Guest sydneycove

It's bullshit, man. Get him on a plane business class, book him into a nice hotel while everything's getting sorted. Get it done in a few days.

nah :lol: hire some spanish speakers in england to translate the contract and send it over by carrier pigeon or summik instead

as i said before too, even if he's dealing with lower league SA players all the time how many of them would it take to match a deal like colo is supposedly being offered?  in the real world everything would literally be dropped in a heartbeat and he'd be on the next plane

List is very wrong. I know 100% his the agent for Fernando Gago.

I would assume he is doing a scouting trip in Argentina somewhere hence the difficulty to reach him.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bye bye Colo.

Guest icemanblue

I would assume he is doing a scouting trip in Argentina somewhere hence the difficulty to reach him.

:lol: Must be taking the piss?

Guest sydneycove

:lol: Must be taking the p*ss?

How is that hard to believe. Phone and internet coverage is nowhere near the standard of what you find in England and he is the agent of Gago.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Must be taking the p*ss?

How is that hard to believe. Phone and internet coverage is nowhere near the standard of what you find in England and he is the agent of Gago.

Fucking. Hell.

Guest sydneycove

An agent who doesn't have one English speaker on the books? :lol:

Probably deals mostly with Spanish clubs and hasn't had much of a use for them. I mean why employ someone for that in Argentina if you can make more by hiring another Spanish speaker who will earn more money and  have more interest in their clients than the English speaking bloke.