NUFC 0 - 0 Fiorentina - 6/8/11 - game abandoned on 64mins due to heavy rain

Skirge

Guest Recoba

Sad bastards on here.

I'm going out to get rip roaring drunk and go to st James for first time in months.

You need better mates if you can't think of out worse to do tomorrow.

£20 for a ticket is way too much for a friendly,  especially against an average side.  Same price as we pay for cup games!    i've been to the games at Darlo, Gateshead and was at Ashington tonight but haven't any interest in 2moro's game.  Think its just a culmination of the crap summer and farce of the pre season,  i'm going into the season on a massive downer.

Taking the family with me, mam and dad love the town ..(it was never the "toon")..but as they are pensioners can't afford to get to that many games.  My niece lives in Plymouth and sees us play about once a season. So the folk who post formations, who criticise, who bleat on this and other forums about how poor a certain players is, how poor the club is, how poor the board is, how poor the team is, then DON'T go to the match when the opportunity arises after a summer without football.....yes you are a fan, but a poor one.  I was raised to support Newcastle and no matter how bad the opposition, will go to see them play if I can.  Or do you want to sit in your bedrooms playing FM?

Competitive games i go to, pre season fitness exercise i don't, especially not in the monsoon conditions that are currently engulfing NE11

Guest Roger Kint

Taking the family with me, mam and dad love the town ..(it was never the "toon")..but as they are pensioners can't afford to get to that many games.  My niece lives in Plymouth and sees us play about once a season. So the folk who post formations, who criticise, who bleat on this and other forums about how poor a certain players is, how poor the club is, how poor the board is, how poor the team is, then DON'T go to the match when the opportunity arises after a summer without football.....yes you are a fan, but a poor one. I was raised to support Newcastle and no matter how bad the opposition, will go to see them play if I can.  Or do you want to sit in your bedrooms playing FM?

So anyone with an opinion is a poor fan? Even for picking a formation they think will play? Fucking hell some people......... :facepalm:

Taking the family with me, mam and dad love the town ..(it was never the "toon")..but as they are pensioners can't afford to get to that many games.  My niece lives in Plymouth and sees us play about once a season. So the folk who post formations, who criticise, who bleat on this and other forums about how poor a certain players is, how poor the club is, how poor the board is, how poor the team is, then DON'T go to the match when the opportunity arises after a summer without football.....yes you are a fan, but a poor one.  I was raised to support Newcastle and no matter how bad the opposition, will go to see them play if I can.  Or do you want to sit in your bedrooms playing FM?

I've got a season ticket and I refuse to pay £20 more for a worthless kickabout. Where do I rate on your scale?

On that note, why aren't home friendlies free for season ticket holders? Would be a nice gesture.

I was at Darlo and Leeds, and at the beginning of the week i was adamant that i couldn't be bothered with any more friendlies. Ended up going to Ashington last night and i'm going today. This club torture us but, in the words of the song, i just can't get enough.

Guest BooBoo

Should be a boycoutt of this kick about. Shocking summer, profit made on transfers and folk still paying £20 for a glorified training session.

Heads. Examined.