NUFC 0 - 0 Fiorentina - 6/8/11 - game abandoned on 64mins due to heavy rain

Skirge

Enjoying this interview with Tiote, his English really is strong. What a fucking player. I struggle to express just how much I love him.

Even so you did a fair job there Rich  O0

Enjoying this interview with Tiote, his English really is strong. What a fucking player. I struggle to express just how much I love him.

Even so you did a fair job there Rich  O0

I try. He is a ridiculously good footballer though. If he somehow manages to play even better this season without missing so many games through suspension then we'll be well set.

So the internet is their FM programme ? So no coverage of the  game for those using the internet ? FFS who the fuck cares about the inbreds versus some scottish no hopers ?

f***ing hell I'm finding it nearly impossible to find a Digital Radio app for my Samsung Galaxy SII..

Does finding it nearly impossible mean that you've found one?

No just that I haven't given up yet :)

So no internet radio coverage for us?

Every stream I've found online (including on my iPod Touch) is the FM feed, which is the mackems.

Aye same here, just wondered if someone who's got better internet skills had found something. Bit annoying really, the coverage of our friendlies this season has been very poor.

they could have just streamed the game live on nufctv if they wanted to actually give people their money's worth

FWIW they sent me an email the other day asking me to reconsider cancelling. I'd cancelled because it was going up from £12.99 to £29.99 according to an email last year. This new one said it was actually £34.99. :lol:

they could have just streamed the game live on nufctv if they wanted to actually give people their money's worth

FWIW they sent me an email the other day asking me to reconsider cancelling. I'd cancelled because it was going up from £12.99 to £29.99 according to an email last year. This new one said it was actually £34.99. :lol:

:lol: Brilliant bartering skills.