NUFC 0 - 0 Fiorentina - 6/8/11 - game abandoned on 64mins due to heavy rain

Skirge

Guest Roger Kint

"then DON'T go to the match when the opportunity arises "

So anyone with an opinion is a poor fan? Even for picking a formation they think will play? f***ing hell some people......... :facepalm:

Did that bit escape you? Opinions are great.

Not even going to attempt to clean up that pisspoor quoting. Strange i bolded out that part yet you seem to think i didnt see it. Did the actual point i made escape you in your soopafan rant? What the hell has posting formations got to do with anything?

Edit: I had to clean it up after all, made mine look as stupid.

Guest Roger Kint

Should be a boycoutt of this kick about. Shocking summer, profit made on transfers and folk still paying £20 for a glorified training session.

Heads. Examined.

Nail Firmly on Head.

I said the same a few pages back but got shouted down as the players need our support.......

Should be a boycoutt of this kick about. Shocking summer, profit made on transfers and folk still paying £20 for a glorified training session.

Heads. Examined.

Nail Firmly on Head.

I said the same a few pages back but got shouted down as the players need our support.......

The last pre season friendly i bothered with was Robert lee's testamonial which was a shocking waste of money.

They're purely training sessions against other teams to get fit for the season.

Prices for it are scandlous.

Guest Roger Kint

Heads. Examined.

Nail Firmly on Head.

The last pre season friendly i bothered with was Robert lee's testamonial which was a shocking waste of money.

They're purely training sessions against other teams to get fit for the season.

Prices for it are scandlous.

Was on holiday for that, remember being gutted at missing out til i saw the prices and reading how poor it was when i got home. This may be the first home friendly i am not away for in a fair while but no way am i paying £20 for it.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Good luck to NUFC boys today and also to Nobby Nolan at his new club......am off over to SJP this afternoon, just doin footy coupon now

31 seconds ago

Training pictures lead me to believe the starting XI for this will be Krul, Simpson, Taylor, Coloccini, Enrique, Gosling, Cabaye, Vuckic, Jonas, Best and Lovenkrands.

The opposition team looked like it included Forster, R. Taylor, Williamson, Tavernier, Sammy, Xisco, Smith, Marveaux, Shola, Ba and Ranger in some kind of bastardised formation.

Perch might have played in defence somewhere like, but he's not on any of the pictures. They'd then have used 12 players, of course, so hopefully there weren't any knocks to anyone.

Guest Roger Kint

What's it like up there at the moment? 100% pissing down here in Darlo. Don't envy your players playing in this like.

Just drizzling here now but am about 5 miles away from the ground

Training pictures lead me to believe the starting XI for this will be Krul, Simpson, Taylor, Coloccini, Enrique, Gosling, Cabaye, Vuckic, Jonas, Best and Lovenkrands.

The opposition team looked like it included Forster, R. Taylor, Williamson, Tavernier, Sammy, Xisco, Smith, Marveaux, Shola, Ba and Ranger in some kind of bastardised formation.

Perch might have played in defence somewhere like, but he's not on any of the pictures. They'd then have used 12 players, of course, so hopefully there weren't any knocks to anyone.

Skills. :icon_salut:

Skills. :icon_salut:

They really need to sort that out like, as if I was working for an opposing Premiership team and part of my remit was to find out what the starting XI of the upcoming opponent was before the morning of the game I'd know exactly where to look. It was the same for many games last season as well, even when people started saying "you can't read anything into the bibs anymore".

You could, if you looked properly.