Italian Serie A - 14/15

ponsaelius

Cheers guys, anyone been to a Roma game? The cheapest tickets seem to be next to the away fans behind the goal. Is that cheap because its a shit view or because Italian fans are mental?

I`ve been to a few.

Buy the tickets from the listicket link who`s already been posted here. You will recieve the tickets by email. Print out the tickets at home, and don´t forget to bring your passports to the match. Otherwise you will be rejected access to match even tough you`ve got your tickets!

For the best atmosphere I would recommend buying tickets in the "Distinti Sud", right next to the "Curva Sud" where the hardcore Roma supporters stand. Usually tickets behind the goal are cheap at the Olimpico, from what I`ve experienced. Might have something to do with running tracks around the pitch..

And btw, italian fans are mental  :D

If you want to be where the atmosphere is, I think it`s well worth it. But you will certainly enjoy it on the opposite side as well :)

When you buy your tickets online, you will be asked to fill in names on each ticket you buy. When you enter the stadium, they will check all tickets - that the name printed on it, match with a valid ID. Foreign supporters are recommended to bring their passports. This rule apply for all games in Serie A.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Early days i know but i figure this is what the top 3 will look like this year, Roma and Juventus way ahead of everybody else in term of team functionality and progress, Milan also looking like a better team with Inzaghi. Not overly impressed by Inter this far but they seem to put a decent side together without looking threatening towards the two big dogs, but if they get the team then anything could happen. Looking forward to observing the league with a bit of hope this year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FC Internazionale club statement

FC Internazionale would like to announce that Walter Mazzarri has been relieved of his position of first team coach

MILAN - FC Internazionale would like to announce that Walter Mazzarri has been relieved of his duties as first team coach.

The club would like to thank Mazzarri for the commitment, dedication and professionalism he showed over his 17 months in charge.

Today's training session will be taken by Giuseppe Baresi.

Mancini to replace him.

Rumour or confirmation?

:lol: Was supposed to be a question mark instead of a dot. Sorry, but yeah think it's rumour but they all seem to say he's going to be presented tomorrow.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The deadline for a buyer for Parma has been extended (again), apparently there are two interested parties. The sporting debt (€20m) needs to be paid by the end of June to avoid relegation to Serie D :(