Italian Serie A - 14/15

ponsaelius

Torino won't be easy team to face at all.... especially with Cerci and the form he's in.

Castan is out for Roma as well so Burdisso will probably have to come in and do a job we will see if he's still capable.

I wouldn't be surprised if Roma drop points here, of course now i have said that they will go and win 4-0.

:snod:

Been the best player on the pitch by some distance.

Didnt think he was actually. His presence on the pitch drives Torino and his value on that alone is vital but I thought he drifted in and out today. Awesome player though, but I thought Pjanic was MOM today.

• 1 month later...

How has Luis Muriel been getting on this season?

Really hasn't hit the heights of last season, he has three this season I think.

It's been a difficult season for Udinese in general. They've picked up of late and got back up to mid-table, hopefully his form improves accordingly.

@Rupert_Fryer 33m

Leandro Paredes is leaving Boca for Roma. Extremely talented playmaker but hardly saw anything of him after his own gk broke him in training

Have you seen him play?

@Rupert_Fryer 33m

Leandro Paredes is leaving Boca for Roma. Extremely talented playmaker but hardly saw anything of him after his own gk broke him in training

Have you seen him play?

Couple of times, has stacks of talent and a good shot on him and loads of potential, looked to be the real deal before his injury. Definitely worth a punt (especially at little risk I guess hence the loan).

Have a read of - http://inbedwithmaradona.com/100-2013-review/2013/11/15/leandro-paredes

Twitter seems to think it's an 18month loan and he'll go straight to Serie B this month.