Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

The only thing i can think of in the way of praise, when he gave it away he chased back and won it back on quite a few occasions.

Erm that's it.

Guest icemanblue

The only thing i can think of in the way of praise, when he gave it away he chased back and won it back on quite a few occasions.

Erm that's it.

Once.

Guest bimpy474

Erm that's it.

Once.

3 times actually, once in the first half and obviously twice in the second.

Had a terrible performance tonight and I'm very forgiving. The guy just doesn't have what it takes to make it here, he constantly makes poor choices in games and rarely gives much final product.

Just hope we get a bid from someone in the summer as my patience has totally ran out for him, despite giving him a lot of leeway.

Guest bimpy474

For me it's not just final product, he can't keep the ball, his passing is absymal, he constanly puts the team under pressure with thick as pig shit flicks.

Lucky to even make it at League two level, so so poor.

Guest icemanblue

Erm that's it.

Once.

:lol: How many times did he give the ball away?

Guest bimpy474

Erm that's it.

Once.

:lol: How many times did he give the ball away?

Oh about a million but not in dangerous situations, but he chased it back when they did cause danger, if you felt like giving him credit, which i wasn't tbh.

When i see him in the line up i must say my heart just sinks, i just dont get how Pardew can't see what everyone else clearly can.

Obertan signed for Premier League club Newcastle United on 9 August 2011, for £3 million on a five-year contract.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211150124/theamazingworldofgumball/images/8/89/Funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

Redeemed himself a little in last 20 mins.  Him and Marveaux were as bad as each other.

I wish Marveaux had been in some of those positions Obertan had found himself, because I can guarantee he'd have made at least one of them count.