Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Did well on the left recently.

Started on the right today.

He could have played better if we started him in goal, He wouldn`t have to run or track back much then.  My 8 year old daughter can kick a ball harder than what he did with his first pathetic excuse of a ball in the box. I don`t think its form or brains with him because we have seen him play ok when we play bigger teams, nothing to do with down the left it was to do with not giving a shit today.

Sick to death of this cunt.

The first 15 minutes against everton he'd made two tackles and won a header. I had to check i wasn't on acid because i just couldn't believe what i was seeing, but alas normal service was resumed fairly quickly.

He refuses to put a foot in, he plays like a timid five year old. The bloke is a hapless, feckless, clueless, hopeless excuse for a footballer.

And another thing! We've had some shit players down the years, but this fucker is the worst of the lot. By some distance. He's painted on, a cardboard cut out, a fucking coward.

God i need a drink now.

And another thing! We've had some s*** players down the years, but this f***er is the worst of the lot. By some distance. He's painted on, a cardboard cut out, a f***ing coward.

God i need a drink now.

He's impressed at times this season which is more than can be said for Alan Smith at any point

And another thing! We've had some s*** players down the years, but this f***er is the worst of the lot. By some distance. He's painted on, a cardboard cut out, a f***ing coward.

God i need a drink now.

He's impressed at times this season which is more than can be said for Alan Smith at any point

Of the two i'd take alan smith every time. At least when he closed a player down he didn't slow so the player could get a pass away before he had to commit to a tackle. When he jumped for a header it was a genuine attempt to win the ball, not a gesture three feet away from where he needed to be because he was afraid of the challenging player. Obertan hasn't impressed at all this season, he's shown the occasional glimpse of why he's been sold for millions of pounds - because he's a talented bloke with pace to burn. But as a footballer he's a complete non entity.

This should've been exactly the type of game he made an impact in but he did absolutely nothing

He was our only threat going forward in the first half. Not that he played well or anything.

This should've been exactly the type of game he made an impact in but he did absolutely nothing

He was our only threat going forward in the first half. Not that he played well or anything.

He only looked a threat but its all an illusion. Take away his pace and he is a waste of space, non entity. Whats the point of having pace but doing nothing with it. If he was in a hurdle race he would beat everyone running but run through the hurdles.

You know that bit on Mighty Ducks where coach Emilio Estevez straps the shithouse goalie between the sticks and gets all the kids to belt pucks at him to toughen him up? That's the only route left for this nugget. Tape him to the goal post and get Tiote to kick him repeatedly for twenty minutes.

Guest bimpy474

I thought it was marvellous when he passed the ball to their player who was 5 yards in front of him for no reason whatsoever.

Absolute dogturd of a player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...