The Life and Times of 'Entertaining' Mario Balotelli

Ketsbaia

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Do I remember right that at Inter he once threw a tantrum in the centre circle because he felt no one was passing too him?

I hope so. I also there's a youtube clip of it.  :lol:

There's just something not funny about that trip. Think it's the way he does it. If it was just a quick foot in front of Dzeko it wouldn't have seemed nearly as twattish. :lol:

But he's still a fucking legend. Absolute maniac but there's got to be some in the game, like people say. As long as they don't play for us. :thup:

Guest Stephen927

Tame antics yesterday by his standards. Squared up to Vidic and was subbed before the hour, fairly tame outing.

Guest craggy

For anyone who has Twitter, there has been an account set up to try and get him on Twitter - @wewantbalotelli

He's an absolute ring piece and the flagrant double standards people show regarding him is equally as repugnant.

Think he's class but couldn't agree more with the double standards.

Balotelli wears a glove hat and it's the best thing ever, then Ranger wears a Superman dressing gown and people want to stab him in the head.

He's an absolute ring piece and the flagrant double standards people show regarding him is equally as repugnant.

Think he's class but couldn't agree more with the double standards.

Balotelli wears a glove hat and it's the best thing ever, then Ranger wears a Superman dressing gown and people want to stab him in the head.

Bingo.

Main reason I don't like him is his huge disrespect to his own talent and those prepared to take a chance on him. Especially given when millions would love to be in his position.

Guest optimistic nit

There's just something not funny about that trip. Think it's the way he does it. If it was just a quick foot in front of Dzeko it wouldn't have seemed nearly as twattish. :lol:

But he's still a fucking legend. Absolute maniac but there's got to be some in the game, like people say. As long as they don't play for us. :thup:

must be a slow news day if we're analysing tripping technique

His lass is pretty swish. Also lol at his face here :lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OveJgXCOExU/TGvI57TtWdI/AAAAAAAAA7o/PrNlLtOlqSg/s1600/balotelli01.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01110/SNF2128_02_1110070a.jpg