Erik Pieters

Dave

Guest ykmkmdd

No ffs. Update to what ffs? We'd be updating every five minutes if we updated it for every overheard quote ffs. Stop being such a whingey sod ffs.

Ffs.

:lol:

It's a tough time to be in the Admin game...

No ffs. Update to what ffs? We'd be updating every five minutes if we updated it for every overheard quote ffs. Stop being such a whingey sod ffs.

Ffs.

It would have been easier to change the title than write that post Ffs

Thread title update ffs.

Love the idea that someone's sat at home or work actually getting annoyed about a possibly inaccurate thread title.

"I must inform the admin and everyone else of my displeasure"  

:lol:

So reports in Holland say Pieters is already here for a medical. Reports in France say Cissokho will have a medical on Monday.

Wtf is going on.

So reports in Holland say Pieters is already here for a medical. Reports in France say Cissokho will have a medical on Monday.

Wtf is going on.

One of the two is going to be extremely pissed that we led them up the garden path is my guess.

Guest johnson293

Wtf is going on.

We're signing both of them man... Pieters for LB and CB cover, Cissokho as LB.

:troll:

Wtf is going on.

We're signing both of them man... Pieters for LB and CB cover, Cissokho as LB.

:troll:

:snod:

Thread title update ffs.

Ffs.

Stick him on that thing that kills the server.

:server:

Crazy thought. If we get both, could we play one of them at RB ? A lot of right sided midfielders are left footers, cutting inside. So if they are cutting inside against a left footed defender, the defender could possibly cope with it a lot easier? Please don't all dropkick me in the face for suggesting such lunacy :'(

never heard of a left footed right back but correct me if im wrong

No nor have I, but would it be worth a try?

Would get raped imo, if a player cuts in then there is normally a centre back to help, if they take it down the line the full back is on their own and if they are on their weaker foot every time those crosses are gonna be swung in with barely a challenge.

never heard of a left footed right back but correct me if im wrong

No nor have I, but would it be worth a try?

Would get raped imo, if a player cuts in then there is normally a centre back to help, if they take it down the line the full back is on their own and if they are on their weaker foot every time those crosses are gonna be swung in with barely a challenge.

There are/have been a few right-footed left backs though, no? I'm sure Lizarazu was when at Bayern, isn't Lahm right footed also? Not comparing the calibre of player we're looking at with these two, obviously.

Yeah tbh I'm just trying to see logic for us supposedly being in for 2 LBs... overly positive thinking? :lol:

We''ll take the one which accepts our offer and tell the other one the deal's off?