Erik Pieters

Dave

What a monumental waste of f***ing time and resources this was.

Not for the club

Lambias makes an enquiry about player, leaks interest to press... then does not more about it, fans hopes built up.. smoke screen complete.

Smoke screens.  :lol:

They secretly know what they are doing.

What a monumental waste of fucking time and resources this was.

Not for the club

Lambias makes an enquiry about player, leaks interest to press... then does not more about it, fans hopes built up.. smoke screen complete.

.com reporting that the deal broke down when PSV wouldn't sell without having a replacement lined up.

S'pose it all comes down to who you believe.

Not for the club

.com reporting that the deal broke down when PSV wouldn't sell without having a replacement lined up.

They seemed to be reluctant to negotiate from the very beginning. I also found it strange how the death of his grandmother prevented him from taking care of his future.

Not for the club

What smoke screen?

Not for the club

They seemed to be reluctant to negotiate from the very beginning. I also found it strange how the death of his grandmother prevented him from taking care of his future.

:dowie:

Not for the club

Wasn't there some sort of qoute from Pieters at the very beginning concerning the death of a family member.. bla bla..

Not for the club

I also found it strange how the death of his grandmother prevented him from taking care of his future.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The worst part about the "smoke screen" conspiracy theory is there are people who genuinely believe it.  Like global warming or women's rights. It's just an embarassment man.

who believes it? Michael Johnson and Charles N'Zogbia?

Not for the club

Wasn't there some sort of qoute from Pieters at the very beginning concerning the death of a family member.. bla bla..

Aye, there was. Shocking that family should come before work.

Not for the club

What smoke screen?

Yep, I'm sure when Pardew went all the way to Eindhoven, and Pieters said he could be on our bench last Sunday, they were both in on this smokescreen too. :lol:

Pathetic man.

Guest bimpy474

Talkshite more like. :lol:

Too right, that George Courntey is a right shithouse, last time he was on he said we should sign Shane Long, the presenter had to tell him Long had gone to W.B.A.

Finger on the pulse my arse that fella.

It would make sense actually, as he could play left back and cover at centre back which is one of the areas we need cover. Santon could easily be switched to right back. The only way it would happen IMO is if the striker deal is dead as I just don't see us making two big money full back signings otherwise. Courtney is clearly talking out of his arse.

Seeing as Graham Courtney was saying last week on Talksport that we would be signing Shane Long until the presenter pointed out that he had already signed for West Brom, I would take anything he says with a pinch of salt.