Erik Pieters

Dave

Perch didn't even go to America, he's as far out of the first team picture as I am.

Pardew was on Radio Newcastle an hour ago saying Perch was ready and available to slot in at left back should he be selected.

To be honest, if Pardew told me it was raining, I'd put my shorts and t-shirt on.

Guest Roger Kint

Perch didn't even go to America, he's as far out of the first team picture as I am.

Pardew was on Radio Newcastle an hour ago saying Perch was ready and available to slot in at left back should he be selected.

To be honest, if Pardew told me it was raining, I'd put my shorts and t-shirt on.

A normal person would look out the window first tbh  :pow:

Cant wait :lol:

I just made that up anyway.

Really sad that we are left in a situation like this were we have to pick between these two useless waste of spacers. Still I guess there was nothing we could do as this is last minute stuff no possible way we could have forseen this situ /sigh

I'm no perch fan but I would take him at lb over rtaylor any day of the week , taylor's barely a rb

That's my take. Taylor can't defend to save his life, at least I've seen perch have a blinder against Jonas when he was at Ipswich so I know he is capable of it.

:lol:

Guest ykmkmdd

No one else think Jonas will get punted back there?

I think it's a possibility, but may be his covering capabilities would be better served helping out whoever fills in there - probably Ryan Taylor

No one else think Jonas will get punted back there?

I think it's a possibility, but may be his covering capabilities would be better served helping out whoever fills in there - probably Ryan Taylor

Fair point. :thup: Not saying it'd be the right choice, couldn't honestly say what my personal preference would be if we don't get anyone in. Just think it might happen after he played him there for a bit in pre-season, and the other options.