Carling Cup 2nd Round - Scunthorpe (a) - live on Sky 25/08/11 @ 7.45pm

JH

Do you sticky the match threads just so people won't read them then or what's the craic? :lol:

It's so they can be quickly and easily found for people on the wap site and/or with crappy mobile reception. It's not like anyone can post in it anyway.

Interesting. Think Pards wants to have a look at cabaye in more of the holding role, as he'll likely be playing that way when Tiote is away in January.

Would have been nice for Obertan to start this game, I would have thought rather than have Loven on the wing.

Where is Obertan anyway? Not on the bench either?

Interesting. Think Pards wants to have a look at cabaye in more of the holding role, as he'll likely be playing that way when Tiote is away in January.

Would have been nice for Obertan to start this game, I would have thought rather than have Loven on the wing.

Going out on loan.

I assume saved for Sunday since Joey won't be here then? :dontknow: