Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

The thing with FM is that its good to get a view about young up and coming player.

I have not played it for years now, but i remember when i did, hours searching for young talents.

Some was a hit, and i remember their names, years later the was good and playing in a big league for real.

I feelt like a scout, used to dress in a suit and play it, high roller bitch.

The thing with FM is that its good to get a view about young up and coming player.

I have not played it for years now, but i remember when i did, hours searching for young talents.

Some was a hit, and i remember their names, years later the was good and playing in a big league for real.

I feelt like a scout, used to dress in a suit and play it, high roller bitch.

:lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

7:52 p.m.: Rémi Garde does not close the door to a departure from Aly Cissokho. In fact, the Lyon coach said on the airwaves of RMC that if an attractive offer comes for defender Gones, the leaders would not oppose it: "The situation is somewhat complicated because Ali was one of players for whom the door was open to certain financial conditions. But these conditions are not met by the clubs interested in Ali. It is difficult to mobilize the players on the project when they are destabilized. But he knows the door has not closed .... "

To be honest, the idea that we've shifted focus to him just makes me scared that we'll get neither

Aye, with the tried and tested 'but we worked all through the summer to get our top targets, but it's hard to buy players.  Here's the up and coming Ali Bongo that we've got for nowt so BE HAPPY' being spouted on September 1st.

To be honest, the idea that we've shifted focus to him just makes me scared that we'll get neither

Aye, with the tried and tested 'but we worked all through the summer to get our top targets, but it's hard to buy players.  Here's the up and coming Ali Bongo that we've got for nowt so BE HAPPY' being spouted on September 1st.

Hearing loads about this Ali Bongo fella, what position does he play?

Guest reefatoon

Hearing loads about this Ali Bongo fella, what position does he play?

He is the hottest property coming out of the Congo, plays left back and younger brother of Um

I'm pretty sure the club are just as desperate to get a LB in as the fans are, they just might not be prepared to pay proper money for one.

Still think we'll get one in, any other outcome is madness.

most probably some useless old cunts from free transfer like Kuqi