Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

It's not the offer of 100k thats the issue, it's the fact that Pardew is speaking more fucking bilge, especially when he shouldn't be.  He should know he shouldn't be talking about it.  Clearly he has absolutely no clue. 

"Newcastle made a written offer of £100,000 for Robbie on Wednesday, and made it clear that it was their final and best offer.

"The offer was rejected within minutes, and Newcastle then confirmed they no longer had an interest in the player.

"We have contacted the Premier League today to register our concern at public statements being made by Newcastle after they withdrew their interest."

:lol:

Such a farce :lol:

It's a good plan.

Wait a year for promising (but overrated GK) to increase in value and become a key player at leading Scottish club. Sell for £4m in 2012.

Keep loyal, local player as second choice, let him see out current contract at club before he retires/moves on.

Play young, promising keeper whose value will only increase as time will go on. If he turns makes mistakes - bring stalwart in.

Bring in relatively young, inexpensive (in terms of fee and wages) keeper as long-term back up for Krul.

:clap:

Next summer will probably see Forster sold, Harper released/added to coaching staff, Krul retain number one position, this Elliot lad (or another of similar mould) become second choice, and Soderberg become third choice.

It's like me playing football manager :lol:

With these two in charge though they're still playing this one and setting thier valuations accordingly.

http://i54.tinypic.com/291ovax.png

Wow!  Kevin Keegan for 45K!

Crystal clear that once again, Pardew is completely and embarrassingly out of the loop re transfers.

Yep he really is. Wonder how he feels about all that. Can see him walking the same way Keegan did tbh and leaving us right after the transfer window when he finally realizes that they won't sign anyone.

Nah, Pards won't walk. I really don't think there's anything that Pards wouldn't put up with. Could probably strip him naked on the centre circle and he'd just grin and bear it.

"Mikes assured me he's trying to get me some new clothes across the line any minute now."