Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

• 2 months later...
Guest neesy111

That new Premier League football is the most disgusting football I've ever seen.

You sure it's PL?  Looks like a Puma one.

Guest neesy111

Bet his gloves fucking stink of sausage rolls, the fat cunt.

The fuck is he even wearing them for, he's not needing to save any shots. What a bell.

They actually have Rob Elliot's name on them.  Creep.

Just remembering that goal he let in at Burnley, what a fat f**k. He winds me up so much. There was a time when the majority of fans seemed to rate him as well.

No-one has ever rated him from what I can remember. People used to like him as a person until the incident of him slagging Ben Arfa and Keegan in a pub to one of our forum members.

Just remembering that goal he let in at Burnley, what a fat f**k. He winds me up so much. There was a time when the majority of fans seemed to rate him as well.

No-one has ever rated him from what I can remember. People used to like him as a person until the incident of him slagging Ben Arfa and Keegan in a pub to one of our forum members.

I think quite a few people thought he did a good job in 12/13 when Krul was out injured. I'm sure most people on here thought he was a fat pig though  ;D

Guest GoonerAlexis

Link?  :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,89834.msg4956833.html#msg4956833

Guest GoonerAlexis

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,89834.msg4956833.html#msg4956833

That stuff Gooner was saying about the communication from Arsenal just made me depressed. There's no reason why it shouldn't be like that. What I'd give to have the club run like that; I wouldn't have totally fallen out of love with it all.

I miss the feeling terribly - I've lost something, and I take it personally. When people used to ask me who I support, I used to be proud to say NUFC. Nowadays I almost feel like I shouldn't reply, because I don't support this club. Ashley & Co have taken away a part of my character, and it's why I get so fucking angry when people stick up for the likes of Pardew, who was the chief facilitator.

Meh. Rant.