Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

I will miss Santon. We didn't need the money for getting rid, and for whatever he didn't achieve in high expectations in fans minds he did enough for me to believe he could get there with us across the next few years, to a degree.

I admit Haïdara has done well this year, but to think Paul Dummett is a left back is a horror story. At worst behind Santon and Haïdara he should be there, the guys a centre back in the making and he should be getting games  where he will be long term most of all.

Guest firetotheworks

Hope Palermo rape him.

:sweetjesus:

If you've ever been to Palermo, you'll know that Palermo is already too busy raping its own city. Utter shit hole.

Hope Palermo rape him.

If you've ever been to Palermo, you'd know that Palermo is already too busy raping its own city. Utter shit hole.

Lived there for half a year.

I will fight you.

Guest firetotheworks

Hope Palermo rape him.

If you've ever been to Palermo, you'd know that Palermo is already too busy raping its own city. Utter shit hole.

I will fight you.

:lol: Soz like, it's an awful place imo.

Hope Palermo rape him.

I will fight you.

:lol: Soz like, it's an awful place imo.

It's got some problems like, no doubt.

Loved my time there though, it's a bit mental and can wreck your head at times but I honestly never had any issues, just a good laugh. Will definitely go back some time.

Guest firetotheworks

I felt really odd in there like. I went in thinking it would be interesting but came out just thinking they should shut it down. The girl at the end man. :(

I felt really odd in there like. I went in thinking it would be interesting but came out just thinking they should shut it down. The girl at the end man. :(

Girl was freaky.

Dunno, thought it was creepy but definitely interesting, mad that it was seen as such a privilege to be kept there.

The Ballaro where I lived was ace, the old market and all that. Plus if you were there as a tourist you can just have cappuccini and cannoli all day, what's the problem? :lol:

Girl was freaky.

Dunno, thought it was creepy but definitely interesting, mad that it was seen as such a privilege to be kept there.

The Ballaro where I lived was ace, the old market and all that. Plus if you were there as a tourist you can just have cappuccini and cannoli all day, what's the problem? :lol:

What are the catacombs?

Guest firetotheworks

Girl was freaky.

What are the catacombs?

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187890-d195292-Reviews-Catacombs_of_the_Capuchins_Catacombe_dei_Cappuccini-Palermo_Province_of_Palermo_Si.html

I wanted this guy at right back for so long. Infuriating. Could have done with some competition/cover for Janmaat. It's a disgrace.

There isn't cover for right or left back. Dummett is one of 3 centrebacks available with one of those 3 being injury prone. The other options for Fullback are currently starting in midfield (Colback and Anita), below average and returning from career-threatening injury, or in Italy. It will be fun when Haidara twists his ankle or something else minor and there is no one to replace him for two weeks.