Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Chloe Sandersons full tweets before they were taken down if you haven't read it:

Just to put it out there, Davide declined Inter Milan’s first offer but was pushed out by Newcastle United to leave.

Disgusted with how Davide has been treated, fully fit for a while now with no chance to play – a club whose only intentions are to make £££.

And as long as they keep losing players with the passion Davide had, they are killing NUFC, and killing the support from the fans who stick around after all the s***.

:thup: Chloe, good lass!

Davide Santon:

"I wanted to be clear and honest, as I always have done,"  "She (Sanderson) had a bit of confusion over the last few hours with people saying I first rejected Inter’s offer, then was forced to come here by Newcastle.

"None of that is true. I never turned down Inter. As the negotiations all happened on deadline day, I just asked for a couple of hours to talk about it with my family and see what they thought…

"After talking to my girlfriend and my parents, all together we decided it would be a fantastic choice and therefore here I am ready to begin with my new Number 21 jersey."

Source: nufcblog.com