Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Guest palnese

We clearly couldn't sign anyone from abroad now as there's no time for a medical

Wrong. Plenty of time after the window closes.

Gonna go for a few beers now safe in the knowledge that absolutely fucking nothing will have happened by the time I get back online.

Have fun lads. :lol:

Told ya. :lol:

Anyway, we're going to sign Macheda on loan and that'll be it for us.

I'm off to bed then, have a nice evening folks and I look forward to tomorrow morning's meltdown reading.

DC is just making shit up on the spot.

"errrrrr yeah, I reckon they're after Bendtner"

Absolutely no fucking basis whatsoever. What a twat.

He's "getting a sense" that we're closer to a signing we were close to earlier today.

FUCK OFF

Guest MrSundlofer

If we don't buy a striker today with 4-5 hours left of the transfer window THERE WILL BE EXCUSES from Pardew saying: "We only wanted to sign the right players for this club - the transfer window was coming up fast and we will look for some players during this autumn and see if they are available in January - but me, Derek and Mike are not big fans of buying players in the January window - so maybe next summer - and I'm happy with that, we have a great squad here. Leon Best just scored twice, Demba Ba has been fantastic in training and Hatem Ben Arfa will return in full training in... February I think, so that is great. I'm happy. I smile."