Keane 3m

Crouch 10m

Palacios 8m

Hutton 4m

O'hara 5m

Jenas loan

Bentley loan

woodgate free

That's 30m and probably over 300k in wages and we bring in f***ing Adebayor on loan and Parker for 5m? that's it?

Arry won't be around for long as it's obvious Levy doesn't trust him with the cash.

Oh f*** off and stop complaining.

No you f*** off you tiresome ball bag.

I'll have you know by testicles have stamina oozing from them.

Guest kingdawson

Van der Vaart plays up front these days, more or less. Stop milking it.

Milking what ffs? i'm not allowed to say that i'm dissapointed in my teams transfer activity in a "transfer deadline day thread" because you're in a worse situation and no one else can feel bad because it's not as bad as how you feel?

From an outsider you signed:

a very promising left winger that was wanted by Liverpool

a dm/cm that looks the business and just won the French league

a physical striker that managed 7 in 13 in his opening half season in the league and looked a beast

a left back that was only recently billed as one of the best young players in his position in Europe

and all i've heard is how bad you did because you didn't buy another striker.

Guest WashyGeordie

Milking what ffs? i'm not allowed to say that i'm dissapointed in my teams transfer activity in a "transfer deadline day thread" because you're in a worse situation and no one else can feel bad because it's not as bad as how you feel?

a physical striker that managed 7 in 13 in his opening half season in the league and looked a beast

a left back that was only recently billed as one of the best young players in his position in Europe

:3some:

Guest sydneycove

We also sold:

One of if not the best LB in the EPL

Our captain and top scorer from last season

Our best player from last season on a free

You're right mate, for some reason everyone seems to be unable to see past the fact we haven't "replaced Carroll".

We did need another striker, but our other signings are pretty good IMO.

Guest north shields lad

Signed Drenthe.

be ok that, he looked ok 3 yrs ago, havent seen him since, he was fast as fuck, him infront of baines is ok

Signed Drenthe.

be ok that, he looked ok 3 yrs ago, havent seen him since, he was fast as fuck, him infront of baines is ok

If he can get back to how he looked earlier in his career as you say then it's great business. Finally a genuine wide player on the left.

Guest sydneycove

Signed Drenthe.

be ok that, he looked ok 3 yrs ago, havent seen him since, he was fast as f***, him infront of baines is ok

If he can get back to how he looked earlier in his career as you say then it's great business. Finally a genuine wide player on the left.

For 12 months.....

Lionel Messi still hasn't scored at Stoke on a cold wet night right Sky?  :facepalm: Talking about Stoke being good enough to win it.....

Too easy. I'm just using you to make me feel better KD.

Signed Drenthe.

Stracq and Drenthe for Arteta and Beckford although it seems shit I don't think is so devastatingly bad especially with that young lad coming through.