Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Guest sydneycove

To be fair if Ruiz brushed us off and didn't show up thats not MA and DL fault. The total idiocy in leaving it so late is though.

TaylorandBesty Taylor and Besty

by ToonArmyMIA

£12.6m spent, £12m made on sales. Net spend of £600k in a summer transfer window. f***ing disgusting. #

£600k net spend and we've managed to bring in Cabaye, Ba, Marveaux, Abeid, Elloitt & Santon. That's canny good in my view.

Yes, but we fucking NEED a new #9 but the fucking fat cunt wont do shit. Hope he fucking dies eating his fattyburger that fucking cunt. Ameobi/Løvenkrands in the teamsheet is fucking disgusting.

BBC: Oldham have signed former Newcastle striker Shefki Kuqi until the end of the season. Another frontman the Magpies won't be signing tonight. Probably for the best on this occasion, though.

Good luck to him :thup:

Stoke spending 22 million on the last day. QPR wrapping up 4-5 signings in less than a week.

I wouldn't endorse making similar transfers to what these clubs have made, but still there's something we could learn about how to conduct business WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING TIME

Everton are in the shit. As bad as our window has been atleast we havnt had the Carroll situation again, that was horrible and it must be something similar watching arteta go for them

The 2 situations have fuck all similarities apart from a good player leaving.

Still brought in quality players this window, haven't managed to sign a striker but we won't struggle.

Mid-table it is.

Feel the same, it's gutting that we missed out on the striker but Santon could end up an immense signing, and the others look pretty good so far as well.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

TaylorandBesty Taylor and Besty

by ToonArmyMIA

£12.6m spent, £12m made on sales. Net spend of £600k in a summer transfer window. f***ing disgusting. #

£600k net spend and we've managed to bring in Cabaye, Ba, Marveaux, Abeid, Elloitt & Santon. That's canny good in my view.

All well and true, but it's not about that, is it?

Exactly, it's about the other money we could have used to strengthen, instead of doing the bare minimum for £660k. Cunts

Well, I'm happy with what we have managed to sign. Seemed most people were yesterday too when the Santon news broke. Not going to get angry about something that hasn't happened, and let that distract from the good we have managed this window. Unless, of course, people were waiting for a 'Trophy Signing'? Anything over the magic £10m marker seems to get people really excited, even if they don't know much about the player (Ruiz).