Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

:lol: Why is it a completely new set of Stoke fans every time they cut back?

I think he's running when they cut away. Some Body Snatchers s***.

Survival of the fittest. The strong ones eat the weak ones and there is always a bigger fish.

I want to see the one that ate peado mong on the cell phone. I want to remember their face.

This has been like a horror movie, where someone would stay alive if they just made the decision not to do something stupid, but invariably they do the stupid thing that gets them killed.

Ashley and Llambias ran upstairs like a motherfucker.

At the end of the day Ashley and his inept crew have proven the pessimists right. Even after a fairly good start they managed to fuck up the window by not making any serious attempt to sign the striker which would have made all the difference. Utter garbage.

:lol: Why is it a completely new set of Stoke fans every time they cut back?

I think he's running when they cut away. Some Body Snatchers s***.

Survival of the fittest. The strong ones eat the weak ones and there is always a bigger fish.

I want to see the one that ate peado mong on the cell phone. I want to remember their face.

What's more interesting is that Rob Dorsett is the only one that always survives. The man must be a fucking monster.

incidentally, for all the people who regularly rubbish the fake bid theory

@CaulkinTheTimes

George Caulkin

(Sigh. To those who didn't get it, the N'Zogbia comment was reference to NUFC 'bid' for him on deadline day last January)

Guest sydneycove

Mike Ashley and Derrick Llambias have to get the chopper. Lets hope for a horrible fiery crash where only the pilot survives.

At the end of the day Ashley and his inept crew have proven the pessimists right. Even after a fairly good start they managed to fuck up the window by not making any serious attempt to sign the striker which would have made all the difference. Utter garbage.

Except for the six or so strikers we tried to sign this window?

I'm disappointed we haven't gotten a striker in as well, but we've had a really good window otherwise.  We've brought in some real quality.

Forwards at the start of the 09/10 season in the Championship: Carroll, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Ranger, Xisco.

Forwards now: Ba, Best, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Ranger.  Lovenkrands is older and even more useless and Ranger's a lost cause.  A young Sammy Ameobi also waiting in the wings, so it's not all bad.

You'll never convince me we should have taken that £35m, ever.