Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

At the end of the day Ashley and his inept crew have proven the pessimists right. Even after a fairly good start they managed to fuck up the window by not making any serious attempt to sign the striker which would have made all the difference. Utter garbage.

can i state categorically that my stance was a result of REALISM and not pessimism, having seen them DO IT ALL BEFORE. jesus, it's not rocket science

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seriously, it's an entirely new group again!

The man with the rape eyes is canny. Dwarf WOMAN!

David Craig is camped outside Sunderland. Is that an indication about our activity?

How many have Sunderland signed?

True. Though I assumed Craig knew/thought it was more likely Sunderland would be more active.

At the end of the day Ashley and his inept crew have proven the pessimists right. Even after a fairly good start they managed to fuck up the window by not making any serious attempt to sign the striker which would have made all the difference. Utter garbage.

Except for the six or so strikers we tried to sign this window?

I'm disappointed we haven't gotten a striker in as well, but we've had a really good window otherwise.  We've brought in some real quality.

It has been a good window, but man. We really need a forward.

We're definitely not shit anymore, though.

But god, one guy that shoots. Would be laughing.

Except for the six or so strikers we tried to sign this window?

I'm disappointed we haven't gotten a striker in as well, but we've had a really good window otherwise.  We've brought in some real quality.

Get real man. When a two bit club like Fulham are signing quality forwards ahead of us something is seriously wrong.

56 mins, lee ryder knows as much as Shaun Ryder about this s***.

No way would he just make that comment up, he's been fed it by someone in the know. I doubt very much it's misinformation.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seriously, it's an entirely new group again!

The man with the rape eyes is canny.

Which one?

The one with the dark eye liner and shadow on, over the guy's right shoulder. Dwarf Woman is bottom left.

We needed that striker. Gonna be a long hard season I think. Got to be said worse off than last January - Less goals, Less Leadership etc and Best, Loven and Ameobi still going to be playing - not good at all