Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Guest bimpy474

Zamora - no thanks. Not what we need. Don't want that c*** Balotelli either.

I would take Balotelli in a heart beat. I think Pardew would be a good influence on him tbh.

We could have Mother Teresa as manager, would matter to Mario he's completely bonkers.

Guest kingdawson

So Tottenham aren't signing Adebayor or Lass Diarra after all?  Well I am shocked!  A big ohdearohdear to all kingdawson. 

eh? Someone tell this Punani about the news last week please.

Guest bimpy474

Stoke on the verge of signing, another defender, Mihai Neşu from Utrecht for £6m.

Safe to say they are a proper Premiership team now.

Guest bimpy474

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton

Reports in France say Andre-Pierre Gignac may be off to Newcastle on loan.

He's another big target man type, we want a whippet up front dont we.

Guest icemanblue

The majority of our targets are based on the continent. If we haven't made a breakthrough by 4-5pm, we're fucked.

JamieDalton82 Jamie Dalton

Reports in France say Andre-Pierre Gignac may be off to Newcastle on loan.

I'd take him, purely on FM reasons. And his goalscoring record isn't horrible like. :coolsmiley:

Loans from abroad are a lot more acceptable than loans from Premier League rivals as well.

Watching the annual 12 hour loop of Arry sat in his Range Rover talking about all the players he likes (who all play for other clubs, he seems to forget) makes me want to SMASH THE FUCKING TELEVISION TO PIECES WITH MY BARE FISTS.

You've got it all wrong mate, poor Harry is the victim, he has had a right nightmare this transfer window with nasty teams wanting Modric.