Bryan Ruiz

JH

@Lee_ryder   NUFC Helicopter grounded, issue with landing permit fees.  Entire row of seats reserved with Ryanair, bus from Aberdeen, could be tight timewise, more to come.

nufc :lol:

ooops someone not paying their bills on time?

Guys  :facepalm:

Absolutely nee chance of this being anything other than a fake bid that is never going to happen.

It's been accepted. How can it be a 'fake' bid. Some people need to step away from their computers

DL: Can we have Ruiz?

20: He's at Fulham

DL: 8m?

20: Fuck off, too late!

DL: Match Fulhams bid?

20: Yeah, ok then

DL: Really? Fuck.

Absolutely nee chance of this being anything other than a fake bid that is never going to happen.

When a bid has been accepted? David Craig received a phone call from the Twente president confirming that a bid from us has been accepted.

Aye, of course he did.

Douglas reckons Pardew has watched Ruiz before but thought he was too expensive. Wonder if we let Fulham do the work and just piped up once we knew what he was going for.

Sounds pretty realistic. Their chairman has always said 15 million Euros and not a penny less. Guess with hours to go and the player sulking about wanting away he is willing to accept a significantly lower fee.

Does anyone actually believe this Ruiz ruse?

The sad thing is most do :( Dekka and Ashley laughing their tits off at us

I'm laughing my tits of at you and your pit of despair. Try being a loosey goosey like Sammy once in a while. O0

Douglas reckons Pardew has watched Ruiz before but thought he was too expensive. Wonder if we let Fulham do the work and just piped up once we knew what he was going for.

Sounds pretty realistic. Their chairman has always said 15 million Euros and not a penny less. Guess with hours to go and the player sulking about wanting away he is willing to accept a significantly lower fee.

Makes sense plus Carr will have seen plenty of him when watching the Cheikster.

When a bid has been accepted? David Craig received a phone call from the Twente president confirming that a bid from us has been accepted.

Aye, of course he did.

Sounds a bit fishy, I know. But still....

Aye, of course he did.

Knowing their chairman it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The man redefines media whoreness..

I swear. If this doesn't come through, we need to demand answers. We can't surely waste our time, energy and money sitting at our computers pressing F5 for 24 hours on an internet connection we pay for to do precisely this.