Bryan Ruiz

JH

Guest WashyGeordie

Come on, does anyone actually believe we really wanted to sign this guy?!?! :lol: how many f***ing times can you get burnt and keep falling for the same s*** over and over again?!

No one know's whats happening at the club regarding transfers, and there's always hope so i don't see how you can take the moral high ground unless you work within the club...?

Guest BooBoo

So we offered improved personal terms and he still went to them? :rolleyes:

Well that's what Craigy said. Don't believe it for a second.

Guest Chubby Jason

Come on, does anyone actually believe we really wanted to sign this guy?!?! :lol: how many f***ing times can you get burnt and keep falling for the same s*** over and over again?!

No one know's whats happening at the club regarding transfers, and there's always hope so i don't see how you can take the moral high ground unless you work within the club...?

fucking hell :lol: the same thing happens every time. How are people not wise to this shit yet?

So we offered improved personal terms and he still went to them? :rolleyes:

Well that's what Craigy said. Don't believe it for a second.

It would appear he'd agreed to sign for them already, they are in Europe, they have finished above us 3 times in a row, they are London based - its quite easy to believe really

Could someone punch Mark Douglas in the face for me if you ever see him btw? Disgraceful way to lead on Newcastle fans, I can understand when it's incentives to buy the next days paper but tonight there was no need for his being a dick.

:thup:

Said pretty much this earlier on.

Utter cunt.

He's a Bradford and a bellend. What does he care?

First instinct was to think "Why the fuck would he pick Fulham over us" but then you realise he's probably just seen what's went on with our club, especially in the last year.

A quiet little club like Fulham that never has any drama must seem like heaven in comparison.

First instinct was to think "Why the f*** would he pick Fulham over us" but then you realise he's probably just seen what's went on with our club, especially in the last year.

A quiet little club like Fulham that never has any drama must seem like heaven in comparison.

Let's wait and see if we even were in there.

People need to calm down with regards to Ruiz. Would you really want him for 10 mil? He's proved nothing, could just as well be the next Alfonso Alves.

or the next Luis Suarez. Speculate to accumulate. It's not like he was coming here without any pedigree whatsoever. I wouldn't have spent 10m on Crouch, but would have gladly spent more on Ruiz.

People need to calm down with regards to Ruiz. Would you really want him for 10 mil? He's proved nothing, could just as well be the next Alfonso Alves.

or the next Luis Suarez. Speculate to accumulate. It's not like he was coming here without any pedigree whatsoever. I wouldn't have spent 10m on Crouch, but would have gladly spent more on Ruiz.

for every Suarez there's an Alves, Kezman and Samaras

First instinct was to think "Why the f*** would he pick Fulham over us" but then you realise he's probably just seen what's went on with our club, especially in the last year.

:sadnod:

First instinct was to think "Why the fuck would he pick Fulham over us" but then you realise he's probably just seen what's went on with our club, especially in the last year.

I would be very surprised if that's the case. More likely they just spotted him first, convinced him to join them and he liked the idea of being massively paid to live in luxury somewhere in West London.

Really don't think players have as depressing an outlook on Newcastle Utd as the fans do. Except the ones we've forced out of course.