Bryan Ruiz

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Taken a while for the adaptation but I'm also impressed. Extremely technical and with a very good left foot.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Taken a while for the adaptation but I'm also impressed. Extremely technical and with a very good left foot.

I also like the look of him, if he can consistently play how he did today then they've a useful player on their hands.  Does strike me as the type of player who could struggle to achieve that consistency for some reason mind, but we'll see.

September 1st - January 1st? That's pretty good going for most players new to the Premiership.

Shows what a continuous run of games can do for a player's confidence, and just as importantly, the confidence of those around him to use him and play to his strengths. TBH it looks like he made an excellent decision joining a club that was going to be patient and give him the game time needed to adapt to Premiership football. One wonders whether he'd be wasting away on the bench for us with the sort of start he had at Fulham, or whether he'd get the same treatment as Obertan...

Guest Chubby Jason

Shows what a continuous run of games can do for a player's confidence, and just as importantly, the confidence of those around him to use him and play to his strengths. TBH it looks like he made an excellent decision joining a club that was going to be patient and give him the game time needed to adapt to Premiership football. One wonders whether he'd be wasting away on the bench for us with the sort of start he had at Fulham, or whether he'd get the same treatment as Obertan...

He didn't really have a decision to make did he?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

He looks a good player to be honest, never a top goalscorer like but a very clever forward in the Suarez mould. Not the type of player for our side mind, not the way we are set up and heading with regards to our latest signing.