Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Why in the holy f*ck do we need Luuk De Jong and Jay Rodriguez when we have Ba and Cisse and buy both Douglas and Mbwia?

Personally we need a Fullback, Centre back, Centre Mid and young versatile forward and thats it.

Buying 2 CB's who will both want to start and 2 forwards one of which will expect to be a start is major overkill to me.

Some cheap ass LB Carr saw in a backyard in france for squat.

Some cheap ass CF Carr found on his journey trough sahara for three snickers bars.

MF Carr unearthed during his family vacation in the eastern states of europe.

:lol: Affelay is a good shout.

Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2012

If we finish 4th then its possible imo, definitely were out of our range atm but CL gives you a lot more pulling power.

I also doubt he will be at Barca for much longer, mind you he will want consistent game time so i take your point.

Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2012

Danny Alvez.

Spent his entire  career at PSV until he made 17 league appearances for Barcelona scoring 1 goal. If, as seems likely, he is deemed surplus to requirements by Barcelona I don't see why you deem him entirely unrealistic.

Going to be a really exciting summer, especially if we do manage to get into Europe.

1x CB

1x LB

1x Winger/Striker

1x Central midfielder

Plus a slew of younglings to come in also.

Alot depends on whether the likes of Krul, Ba and Tiote are persuaded to stay or get taken off our hands with big money bids.

Looks like we will be grabbing another pacy winger-cum striker. With Zaha, Moses and Hoillet all link. I would be over the moon with any of them but obviously hoping for the latter.

We will certainly bin Loven and maybe besty too, would expect us to bring in one striker. Like to think two but probably one.

Like to think there is something in the Debuchy rumors but I would be pretty shocked if Simpson doesn't end up staying and we keep Santon/Raylor as backup, that said I wouldnt be surprised if we bid for Clyne if he is on the move, regardless of Simpson staying or going.

Pretty certain we will get a LB. Looking increasingly likely to be Pieters, I think we have been spoilt for choice of being linked with the likes of Cissokho and M'Bengue. Would really prefer someone that can bomb forward, but I haven't seen enough of the dutchman to comment on whether he will excel here.

We will bring a CB that much is obvious.

Seems certain we will be bringing in at least one more midfielder too. Big year for Marveaux.

Just checking the Montpellier score and remembered that Younes Belhanda is one of my favourite players in the league. Can play the position of either Cabaye or Ben Arfa though he may be more of a target once we are pushing on from CL qualification. Does play for Morocco,but the qualification for the 2013 tournament is going to be completely mad, so I wouldn't put stock in a certain team qualifying until it is certain.

Ey mate! Apart from our defence, he would be my favourite choice, love him! I think he would be perfect for usl His ability would make other players look like cloggers, just like Arfa!

Tiote            Cabaye

Ben Arfa                New AM                    Johnson

Cisse

By the way i think Ba will leave. Either Cabaye in the advanced role or a new player. Johnson in on the left, as the opposite to Ben Arfa.

EDIT: Plus it's a squad game, he could be used in many positions.

From what i've seen of Adam Johnson he's not a LW. What he's good at is cutting in from the right, just the same as Ben Arfa. Would love us to get a LW who can run down the line and put balls into the box.

From what i've seen of Adam Johnson he's not a LW. What he's good at is cutting in from the right, just the same as Ben Arfa. Would love us to get a LW who can run down the line and put balls into the box.

Marveux is surely that player, no?

Absolutely no chance AJ will be moving here anyway.

Marveux is surely that player, no?

If he can stay fit, yes. But i highly doubt that we can rely on him as a first choice.

Never noticed he's a prick?

He's an exciting player, whos fairly versatile. I believe he is fairly obtainable too.

He's not playing much for City and i think he's jump at the chance to come to us. Would love us to con them into a loan to buy option, like Ben Arfa's deal.

adam johnson is around 90k a week not a chance why would he came to us to have less wage... probably if he left liverpool only the place for him to give insane wage.

90k? Fuck me, sod him then.

Mind you, if we could get City to pay most of that wage? but i think i'm clutching at straws now.