Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Loanees :

Landon Donovan?

Robbie Keane?

What is wrong with you?

Just taking the piss.

IN all honesty we'll sign some loanees and stop gaps in January and proper signings in the summer and i bet they're all people plucked from nowhere who we've never even speculated about.

And there's also Jonathan Dos Santos, who we are looking to offload. But I don't rate him much; he's a decent footballer and technically sound, but doesn't bring anything too exciting to the table.

Word is that Isaac Cuenca is up for loan. Boy has a glove in his foot and can play both sides of the pitch.

Imaging these lads would be an instant upgrade to our right back side, at least going forward :lol:

Everytime I watch a Barcelona game I lose my mind over the overlapping wingers/fullbacks - just brilliant to watch, they all always look fucking rapid as hell too.

Cuenca plays either side, natural RW though.

As for RBs... it's a bit of a weakness after we promoted Montoya to the senior team. The B side even plays Dos Santos there quite a few times.

The gettable young players from us in January are Fontàs (CB), Dos Santos (DM/CM) and Cuenca (RW/LW) right now. Cuenca is the only one I think it's worth it.

VI how are Balliu and Kiko doing for B this season?

Balliu's improved this season, but I don't think he's anything special. As for Kiko you mean Femenía? He's failed to make much of an impact. A bit disappointing to be frank. Don't get me wrong, he's a very good footballer for Liga Adelante and he too has improved this season, but looks nothing like the prospect we supposedly bought for the senior team.

Balliu's improved this season, but I don't think he's anything special. As for Kiko you mean Femenía? He's failed to make much of an impact. A bit disappointing to be frank. Don't get me wrong, he's a very good footballer for Liga Adelante and he too has improved this season, but looks nothing like the prospect we supposedly bought for the senior team.

Shame that, the reason i asked was because I was at Barca B vs Real Murcia last season as these two really stood out as decent players. Suppose it shows how one game can give you a wrong impression of a player. [/Albert Luque]

Shame that, the reason i asked was because I was at Barca B vs Real Murcia last season as these two really stood out as decent players. Suppose it shows how one game can give you a wrong impression of a player. [/Albert Luque]

Probably I worded it wrong. Kiko has done OK for Barça B, but failed to make an impact in the seniors. There was a bit of hype about him and he hasn't fulfilled it so far. Balliu was quite bad last season, though, so I guess you watched an odd game.