Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

For a number 10 I like the look of Gomez from Atlanta; looks fantastic every time I see him; in the mould of a classic Italian based number 10; cross between Zola and Aimar

Sounds decent

Not a looker, you'd think.

I like Clement Grenier in the number 10. Fallen in stature in recent years through injuries and Lyon having other talented players like Fekir, but I still think he's a very good footballer. Whether he would fit the system I don't know.

Isn't he always injured?

I like Clement Grenier in the number 10. Fallen in stature in recent years through injuries and Lyon having other talented players like Fekir, but I still think he's a very good footballer. Whether he would fit the system I don't know.

We're signing him when we sell cabaye to psg

We're signing him when we sell cabaye to psg

Yeah, Tranquillo Barnetta as well. He's into the 5th year of his stay at Jesmond Dene Hotel now. Some say you can hear him practising his kickups against the wall if you listen carefully from reception.

• 1 month later...