Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Also Josef Martinez looks good. Has scored 2 good goals so far today. Looked at his stats and he has scored 35 goals in 40 games for Atlanta United. Not the best of leagues but could be worth a gamble.

Yeah he certainly looks the business. Scoring record for Torino was not good, though I don’t know how they used him.

Also Josef Martinez looks good. Has scored 2 good goals so far today. Looked at his stats and he has scored 35 goals in 40 games for Atlanta United. Not the best of leagues but could be worth a gamble.

Yeah he certainly looks the business. Scoring record for Torino was not good, though I don’t know how they used him.

Hattrick now!?

Assisted by Almiron.

Hattrick now!?

Assisted by Almiron.

barely :lol: Havent been impressed with him, though it's only 1 game

Hattrick now!?

Assisted by Almiron.

barely :lol: Havent been impressed with him, though it's only 1 game

To be fair it was his tracking back and running with the ball that creates that goal.

• 2 weeks later...

I really doubt Rafa would turn his nose up at Balotelli. [emoji38]

Despite Balo being the absolute antithesis of a Rafa striker?

Leaving attitude and motivation problems aside, I think he'd suit Rafa's style very well

Leaving attitude and motivation problems aside, I think he'd suit Rafa's style very well

So those two things aside, plus a total lack of workrate and ability to follow instructions... that aside he's a perfect Rafa striker aye.

So those two things aside, plus a total lack of workrate and ability to follow instructions... that aside he's a perfect Rafa striker aye.

He works quite hard when he's motivated

I really doubt Rafa would turn his nose up at Balotelli. :lol:

Ehh. Rafa has more than just 'turned his nose up' at Mitrovic mainly due to him having attitude problems. I think you might recall Balo having a bit of those.

I really doubt Rafa would turn his nose up at Balotelli. :lol:

Ehh. Rafa has more than just 'turned his nose up' at Mitrovic mainly due to him having attitude problems. I think you might recall Balo having a bit of those.

I don't think it's just that Mitro isn't a Rafa type striker.

Burnley after Ben Gibson for 12million, can’t help thinking he’d be a good fit for us to partner lascelles at the back. Anyone watch him last season?

Apperantly he's a Boro diehard and has labelled us as the club he'd never play for.

Bless him for thinking we're connected in any way.