Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Moses being Touted around

I think he has been one of the poorer decisions taken by the hierachy considering he went for about £2.5m

Value now, 10m?

Didnt he turn us down?

Yeh i think he did. We were a club that was only starting to recover from turmoil. We were in massive financial trouble still... i think people forget that a little.

Did he sign the January we were nailed on for promotion? Hardly think our off field issues had anything to do with him not coming here. He chose a team where he would get more playing time, nowt else imo.

We wouldn't match his wage demands.

Gourcuff would cost an awful lot of money but he's a class player. I have a sneaky suspision we try and hijack Spurs' bid for Vertonghen, especially if sundays results prove positive...

Sunday is literally football manager come to life when your doing a player search and tick to filter out unrealistic ones. The players that will be there if we finish top 4 :sweetjesus:

The game aint clever enough to think about chelsea winning CL so do the business quick.

Guest MrSundlofer

AspJ19UCAAIUSNc.jpg

One of the Trialist's, who is he?

Lowinsky

It's not Lowinsky. It's the second trialist from France.

According to today's Lequipe, Mathieu Debuchy (contract till 2015) will not leave Lille for less than €8m this summer, which works out at about £6M. He is defo in our budget and by sounds of it Pardew wants him as he said in an interview yesterday he was after Cabaye friend and this could be our guy, thoughts?

According to today's Lequipe, Mathieu Debuchy (contract till 2015) will not leave Lille for less than €8m this summer, which works out at about £6M. He is defo in our budget and by sounds of it Pardew wants him as he said in an interview yesterday he was after Cabaye friend and this could be our guy, thoughts?

:lol: