Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest Spiria

HBA and Afellay are almost the same player.

One is 25, the other 26. They both had an important injury to their leg.

They both were considered as genius when they were youngsters.

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Sky Italia and Gazzetta dello Sport both report that Yanga-Mbiwa can be acquired for €6 million.

Fingers crossed that he's our back-up to Douglas. He'd be bloody brilliant for us.

Would love to see us go for a player like danish teenage ace Viktor Fischer from Ajax. I have no idea how much he would cost, but at 18 and still a youth player it would not be that much. That being said he is about to get into the first team squad and has done well in preseason. He can play equally well at left and right wing, behind the striker or up front and is lethal as hell. Bound to be a star in the years coming and is a talent in the mold of Christian Eriksen - but with the goals that Eriksen is lacking.

Wow must be depressing for Ajax if they start losing their star youth players before they get the 1 or 2 years in the senior team before they usually go

I know how it usually goes in their system - but in 1-2 years time he will maybe be out of our reach.

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Sky Italia and Gazzetta dello Sport both report that Yanga-Mbiwa can be acquired for €6 million.

Seems like a no brainer, he is a brewed prospect than Douglas, more versatile and available at a decent price.

Luc Castaignos. Available from Inter for a reasonable fee. FC Twente in hot pursuit, but haggling over the transfer fee. Good young player with plenty of potential, who would possibly be willing to be third choice. Additional advantage being we get to frustrate Twente a little (after the Luuk de Jong saga) and it will do us no harm in the Douglas negotiation if we have the option to retract our interest as long as they are willing to work with us on Douglas (Twente are desperate for a good striker after they've sold De Jong). He has rejected QPR though, so may not be willing to come to England or somewhere where he wouldn't be first choice, but we won't know until we try.

Wages.

Van der Wiel is still a available. Last year at Ajax, who want to sell. Alternative to Debuchy if that deal falls through?

I have only seen Van der Wiel in the euros, and I take it that he had a bit of a shocker there? Is he any good?

Wages.

Van der Wiel is still a available. Last year at Ajax, who want to sell. Alternative to Debuchy if that deal falls through?

I have only seen Van der Wiel in the euros, and I take it that he had a bit of a shocker there? Is he any good?

He did have a shocker at the euros and to be fair he was disappointing for the whole of last season. Still, he's a good age and was the new Alves not so long ago. If he can rediscover his earlier career form he would be perfect. Not sure what Ajax would be looking for though. They wanted around 10 million euros when Valencia was sniffing earlier in the season, but they've moved elsewhere (Pereira) and it's gone a bit quiet all of a sudden. Ajax want to sell as they already have a player from their youth setup promoted and his contract expires next summer, meaning they might be willing to do a cut price deal.

Know he´s old, but he can still cut it, and is a player whom could take us to the next level offensively. Why should´t we go for Berbatov? Coming at a cut price from manchester he could do a job for at least 2-3 coming years.

:huff:

Wages.

He did have a shocker at the euros and to be fair he was disappointing for the whole of last season. Still, he's a good age and was the new Alves not so long ago. If he can rediscover his earlier career form he would be perfect. Not sure what Ajax would be looking for though. They wanted around 10 million euros when Valencia was sniffing earlier in the season, but they've moved elsewhere (Pereira) and it's gone a bit quiet all of a sudden. Ajax want to sell as they already have a player from their youth setup promoted and his contract expires next summer, meaning they might be willing to do a cut price deal.

Got Newcastle written all over it.

What about Scott Sinclair? Young, got talent, plays on the left plus he is entering his last year on his contract, plus he is stalling the contract negotiation. Swansea have open up to selling him, if he dont want to sign the new contract.. There could be a good deal there. He got 8 goals+5 assists last season

What about Scott Sinclair? Young, got talent, plays on the left plus he is entering his last year on his contract, plus he is stalling the contract negotiation. Swansea have open up to selling him, if he dont want to sign the new contract.. There could be a good deal there. He got 8 goals+5 assists last season

I don't know about his contract situation. Looks a good player though, don't know much more than that.

Certainly got some talent alright

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2012/02/20/showing-off-her-assets_1.jpg

:pards:

Cheeky bid for Rossi? Villarreal have been regulated and he's been out for 7/8months now.

They'd want him off the wage bill as well id imagine.

It would be a risk but didnt we sign gosling under similar circumstances injury-wise?