Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Would take him to play on the left wing, if we want to give Cisse / have Ba play in the middle. Doesn't support us like, don't believe that for one second.

He said he supported us in an interview after scoring past us with man city. If remember rightly he was asked by the reporter something like this "That goal must have meant allot for you, with you being a Sunderland supporter? Andy Johnson "Well actually I supported Newcastle growing up".

KD will be distraught.

Hasn't he just been made their captain btw? Strange ditching from AvB, looks like he's making the same mistake as at Chelsea and trying revolution rather than evolution.

I have no quarms with him not rating Dawson, considering he's an up market and expensive Mike Williamson but you'd think he'd have learned not to try and change too much straight away.

A Dawson loanee wouldn't be the saddest choice we made, I'm pretty sure he'd come in handy throughout the season. Not saying he would have any starting place, but we need a decent CB cover since we ain't getting no m'Biwa or Alderweireld!

KD will be distraught.

Hasn't he just been made their captain btw? Strange ditching from AvB, looks like he's making the same mistake as at Chelsea and trying revolution rather than evolution.

I have no quarms with him not rating Dawson, considering he's an up market and expensive Mike Williamson but you'd think he'd have learned not to try and change too much straight away.

He's trying to get rid of the slow players, Dawson and Huddlestone the first two he wants out.

I've seen milk turn faster than Dawson ffs.

Will never forget the occasions when Martins absolutely ripped him to pieces.

Martins I can understand, he had pace.

I'll never forget a 35 year old Alan Shearer beating him for pace.

KD will be distraught.

He did similar at Porto, too.

I understand why Huddlestone wouldn't fit, but does Jermaine Jenas? They'll only have three healthy center mids if he leaves.

Strange that AVB is letting Dawson and Huddlestone go, especially with Modric on his way too. It should be evolution, not revolution.

Very strange. It's not like we've seen him do it in the past. AVB is a egotistical maniac.

Thing with Dawson is, I used to think he was a liability back when we bummed them everytime we played and Oba took the piss out of him constantly. However, when Spurs played Champions League football and the season they finished 4th the first time, he was a giant.

Remember being mightly impressed with him when they played Inter etc.

Always thought dawson was a clown and likely to get you in to trouble more than he is to get you out of it. I thought AVB had him down as one of his contenders for captain of the team though, thought i read that somewhere over the summer, maybe not.